chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WWE Ignore Randy Savages Request to Honor Angelo Poffo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

WWE Ignore Randy Savages Request to Honor Angelo Poffo Empty
PostSubject: WWE Ignore Randy Savages Request to Honor Angelo Poffo   WWE Ignore Randy Savages Request to Honor Angelo Poffo Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 3:25 pm

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

There was much disappointment among the Poffo family as Randy Savage contacted both WWE and TNA, asking them to send some kind of a message to be read at his father's funeral. TNA sent a message while WWE ignored his request. Angelo Poffo passed away two weeks ago on Mar. 4.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

WWE Ignore Randy Savages Request to Honor Angelo Poffo Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE Ignore Randy Savages Request to Honor Angelo Poffo   WWE Ignore Randy Savages Request to Honor Angelo Poffo Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 3:37 pm

I know that the relationship between WWE and Macho is bad, but that doesn't sound right to me. WWE should have at least made mention of it on their programing.
Back to top Go down

WWE Ignore Randy Savages Request to Honor Angelo Poffo
Page 1 of 1