chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

List of WWE Stars Missing WrestleMania This Year

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

List of WWE Stars Missing WrestleMania This Year Empty
PostSubject: List of WWE Stars Missing WrestleMania This Year   List of WWE Stars Missing WrestleMania This Year Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:10 pm

Rajah.com

It would appear that WWE has finalized its card for Sunday's WrestleMania extravaganza as no additional matches were announced for the event at last night's television taping in San Jose. With nine matches already booked — one more than last year — a Divas match appears highly unlikely at this point. On top of that, here is the list of male wrestlers not presently booked to compete in a match at the big show:

Raw
Carlito
Chavo Guerrero
Chris Masters
Hornswoggle
Mark Henry
Primo
Santino Marella
Vladimir Kozlov
William Regal
Yoshi Tatsu
Zack Ryder

SmackDown
Caylen Croft
Curt Hawkins
David Hart Smith
Ezekiel Jackson
Finlay
Goldust
Jimmy Wang Yang
JTG
Kung Fu Naki
Mike Knox
Shad
Slam Master J
The Great Khali
Trent Barreta
Tyson Kidd
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: List of WWE Stars Missing WrestleMania This Year   List of WWE Stars Missing WrestleMania This Year Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:46 pm

Not everyone can be on the card, so that is the way it goes. The only ones I am upset about is Hart Dynasty.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: List of WWE Stars Missing WrestleMania This Year   List of WWE Stars Missing WrestleMania This Year Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 12:39 am

That is true but Carlito, Regal, Zeke and Santino should of played some part
Back to top Go down
Eat-Those-Ruffles
Amateur Wrestler
Amateur Wrestler
Eat-Those-Ruffles

Male Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2010-03-04

PostSubject: Re: List of WWE Stars Missing WrestleMania This Year   List of WWE Stars Missing WrestleMania This Year Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 2:58 am

I am actually pretty fine with that list. I would think being part of Wrestlemania was a big privilege. Like a reward when you truly help the company. These people, especially now, seem to just be there to fill the card...I don't really mind Razz

Note: Not saying that their bad wrestlers!
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: List of WWE Stars Missing WrestleMania This Year   List of WWE Stars Missing WrestleMania This Year Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 10:34 am

Sykesy wrote:

I am thinking that the NXT Rookies will have a pre-Mania match and that would mean Regal and Carlito would have a part of Mania. Since the end of ECW, Zieck has had on SD match, that is all.
Back to top Go down
Tiff
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Tiff

Female Number of posts : 1929
Registration date : 2007-12-19

PostSubject: Re: List of WWE Stars Missing WrestleMania This Year   List of WWE Stars Missing WrestleMania This Year Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 10:51 am

I agree that the Hart Dynasty should have played a part, although I'm thinking maybe they still will. I have a feeling they'll help Bret win or something.

As for the others, it sucks that guys like Regal are left out. I know that there isn't really much happening for him lately, but it'd still be nice to see him on the card in some shape or form.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: List of WWE Stars Missing WrestleMania This Year   List of WWE Stars Missing WrestleMania This Year Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 1:18 pm

^^Vince might have some of his goons run in during their match and the Hart Dynasty comes to help Bret.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: List of WWE Stars Missing WrestleMania This Year   List of WWE Stars Missing WrestleMania This Year Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 11:35 pm

Concrete Jesus wrote:
Sykesy wrote:

I am thinking that the NXT Rookies will have a pre-Mania match and that would mean Regal and Carlito would have a part of Mania. Since the end of ECW, Zieck has had on SD match, that is all.

Actually, Zack Ryder had a Money in the Bank Qualifying Match against MVP on RAW I think a couple of weeks ago.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: List of WWE Stars Missing WrestleMania This Year   List of WWE Stars Missing WrestleMania This Year Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

List of WWE Stars Missing WrestleMania This Year
Page 1 of 1