chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bret Hart Missing RAW Tonight?, Whipwreck Update, More

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Bret Hart Missing RAW Tonight?, Whipwreck Update, More Empty
PostSubject: Bret Hart Missing RAW Tonight?, Whipwreck Update, More   Bret Hart Missing RAW Tonight?, Whipwreck Update, More Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:37 pm

- Apparently the last time WWE held a pay-per-view where John Cena, Triple H and Randy Orton were all healthy and none of them were either World Champion or challenging for the belt was on June 25th, 2006 at Vengeance. That show saw Rob Van Dam vs. Edge for the World Title, John Cena vs. Sabu, DX vs. Spirit Squad and Randy Orton vs. Kurt Angle.

- As noted before, WWE recently offered ECW Original Mikey Whipwreck a job as a trainer at FCW. Whipwreck recently said that he was leaning against taking the job.

- Bret Hart was married this weekend to his girlfriend Stephanie Washington in Calgary. The couple was scheduled to go to Hawaii for their honeymoon. It's unknown yet if Bret will be on RAW tonight to tape two weeks worth of TV to promote his SummerSlam match.

Partial source: F4Wonline.com
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart Missing RAW Tonight?, Whipwreck Update, More   Bret Hart Missing RAW Tonight?, Whipwreck Update, More Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 11:28 pm

Have you seen his new wife? She is 27 and she is pretty damn hot.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart Missing RAW Tonight?, Whipwreck Update, More   Bret Hart Missing RAW Tonight?, Whipwreck Update, More Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 10:05 pm

Unfortunately, I haven't but I wish I could see a pic of her though. But I did hear that she was quite the hottie.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart Missing RAW Tonight?, Whipwreck Update, More   Bret Hart Missing RAW Tonight?, Whipwreck Update, More Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 10:28 pm

wrestling-radio.com has a pic of her and Bret. I couldn't figure out how to post it, maybe you can.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart Missing RAW Tonight?, Whipwreck Update, More   Bret Hart Missing RAW Tonight?, Whipwreck Update, More Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:00 pm

Yeah, I saw it yesterday. Beautiful girl, indeed.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart Missing RAW Tonight?, Whipwreck Update, More   Bret Hart Missing RAW Tonight?, Whipwreck Update, More Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:37 pm

I wish I was the best there is, best there was, and the best there ever will be. That chick is almost twice Bret's age.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart Missing RAW Tonight?, Whipwreck Update, More   Bret Hart Missing RAW Tonight?, Whipwreck Update, More Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:54 pm

She is 106? ... That is pretty old mate.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart Missing RAW Tonight?, Whipwreck Update, More   Bret Hart Missing RAW Tonight?, Whipwreck Update, More Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:38 pm

Sykesy wrote:
She is 106? ... That is pretty old mate.

What? No, she is 27. I have a problem with words Embarassed What I meant to say is Bret is almost twice her age.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart Missing RAW Tonight?, Whipwreck Update, More   Bret Hart Missing RAW Tonight?, Whipwreck Update, More Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 10:51 pm

You should've said she's half Bret's age! Wink
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart Missing RAW Tonight?, Whipwreck Update, More   Bret Hart Missing RAW Tonight?, Whipwreck Update, More Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:04 pm

I should have went with something that actually made sense. Want to know the worst part, English is my first and only laungauge and I suck at it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart Missing RAW Tonight?, Whipwreck Update, More   Bret Hart Missing RAW Tonight?, Whipwreck Update, More Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bret Hart Missing RAW Tonight?, Whipwreck Update, More
Page 1 of 1