chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Batista leaving WWE for movies?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Batista leaving WWE for movies? Empty
PostSubject: Batista leaving WWE for movies?   Batista leaving WWE for movies? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 6:35 pm

Quote :
Posted by: Wrestling-Radio.com
Source: PWPIX

Batista is currently working on a contract which is set to expire in the near future and he has not yet signed a new one. The multi-time champion said in interview published on May 5, 2009 by The Sun that he had just under a year left on his deal at the time.

"I have just under a year on my contract. I've just come off this injury and I turned 40 while I was out. I realize that I am closer to the end of my career than I am to the beginning," Batista told The Sun. "It's something I'm really going to have to take a look at. I don't want to hang around past my welcome. I also don't want to hang around to the point where I'm so beat up that it's hard for me to get out of bed. I don't want to be that guy."

Shortly after the interview took place, Batista suffered a legitimate torn left biceps and was sidelined for three months as a result. In case of injury, WWE has the option of extending a performer's contract for the duration of his or her sabbatical. Hence, it appears likely that his contract will expire sometime this summer rather than within the next few weeks.

It should be noted that Batista has been telling friends in the locker room that he is planning to take a break. He's even gone so far as to claim that he's looking to wind down his in-ring career and focus on acting.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Batista leaving WWE for movies?   Batista leaving WWE for movies? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 6:59 pm

He is 40 ... Holy shit.
Back to top Go down
Affy
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Affy

Male Number of posts : 810
Registration date : 2010-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Batista leaving WWE for movies?   Batista leaving WWE for movies? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 9:43 pm

THANK YOU.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Batista leaving WWE for movies?   Batista leaving WWE for movies? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 9:50 pm

He did not get started in wrestling till late and his career was derailed due to injury a lot. I have been a fan of his since he was in OVW, so I would miss him, but not as much as I miss Shawn Micheals. Batista had a heck of a run for the last 5 years.
Back to top Go down
Tiff
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Tiff

Female Number of posts : 1929
Registration date : 2007-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Batista leaving WWE for movies?   Batista leaving WWE for movies? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 11:38 am

I'm a fan of Tistas, so I'd be sad to see him go... but I would understand him wanting to pack up while he still can. As for the movie thing, it wouldn't surprise me if he didn't try to persue that type of career after he leaves wrestling as he has done a number of shows and what not.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Batista leaving WWE for movies?   Batista leaving WWE for movies? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 11:50 am

He had a small part in an Indy movie RVD did, it came out in Feb. Batista was not a great actor, but, he was better then RVD. I read that he is to be in a WWE film that shoots this summer, so I would imagine he would have to stay in WWE until the movie comes out. How would they promote the movie without the star?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Batista leaving WWE for movies?   Batista leaving WWE for movies? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Batista leaving WWE for movies?
Page 1 of 1