chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I don't like movies

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Straight-Edge Zach
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
Straight-Edge Zach

Other / Decline to state Number of posts : 3564
Registration date : 2007-12-02

I don't like movies Empty
PostSubject: I don''t like movies   I don't like movies Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 3:13 am

The scene opens with Wade Wilson sitting on the rail of a bridge, suspended high above a fast flowing river. Wade's dressed in a t-shirt and jeans.

Wade Wilson

Welcome CGS’ idealistic idiotic fans to a Wade Wilson mind buzz, today's lesson. Movies. They are terrible; they’re giving our youth a false idea of what reality is really like. Movies paint the picture of a perfect world where we can get along, or in those half decent moves, a world where pain and suffering is evident on the surface of humanity. Again false, pain and suffering is mostly kept hidden behind the masks of lies we put on everyday to shelter ourselves from other's judgments. But back onto the topic of movies, I hate them and I hate the actors who star in them. They promote their own perfect world, sex, drugs and idiotic ideas that have no place in the world.

Wade jumps down of the rail and walks closer towards the camera; you can see a bruise on his face just under his left eye.

Wade Wilson

Most of these actors preform in extremely crappy movies and are paid millions upon millions of dollars for there second-rate script reading. They’re an indult to humanity; they think they have real tough jobs, that they put their lives in danger whenever a movie gets to real. They think they have it hard, living in their mansions and dealing with their hangovers and ODs. Well actors and actresses can go fuck themselves; they have no idea of how hard life is. They have large fan bases that want to see them succeed, who pay to see them succeed. Their idea of hardship is reading an article about them printed in dozens of magazines, articles that either judge or praise them. They think that hardship is avoiding the paparazzi that won’t give them any privacy. They are ignorant on hardship, they don’t go bankrupt and have to turn towards their partners and kids, and tell them “we can’t afford that holiday” or “we have to sell everything to buy food.” Actors try to make themselves feel good by adopting children from third world countries, taking them from their families, just for good publicity, they then pay people from other third world countries to take care of them just so that these asshole actors can make another million by saying how much he or she loves a certain product. I know a few of you probably don’t agree with my but I don’t care; you hate actors just as much as I do.

Wade smiles an evil little grin, and sniggers a little.

Wade Wilson

That’s why on Fusion I’m going to hit Kevin Costner extra hard, bruise him up worse than my face looks right now. And I’ll do this not just for me but also for you. Cause believe me, you all really want to see movie stars fail, and what better way to see that then by turning in to Fusion and watching Wade Wilson bruise and batter one until he cannot stand for a count of three. Kevin Costner is going down, that’s my fuck you to the movie industry.

The screen fades to black with the image of Wade laughing.
Back to top Go down

I don't like movies
Page 1 of 1