chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

No I dont think it was!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
money
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
money

Male Number of posts : 1057
Registration date : 2008-07-10

No I dont think it was! Empty
PostSubject: No I dont think it was!   No I dont think it was! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 3:26 am

The scene opens with Massimo standing in the locker room. Massimo looks bewildered.

Massimo
I Thought I made myself clear Wade. I don’t care about being the first to defeat you. I only want to put you through unbearable pain! I wasn’t intense last week because sometimes I don’t control the way things go down so I’m going to say it one more time to you Wade, you pathetic dumbass hobo! I DON’T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT BREAKING YOUR STREAK. The only thing I care about is making sure you are unconscious; making sure you can’t walk, making sure you suffer from blood loss and brain damage and making sure you can’t ever see a match between you and Steve Storme because by the time you get out of the hospital Steve is going into retirement and I am 65, Motherfucker!

Massimo jumps up and starts to become aggressive and irritated. His voice changes and becomes louder.

Massimo
The only way I can accomplish this is to win and I will win because I am Massimo Fedireechi Bitch. And you are a stupid homeless asshole. I drive a viper and you get around in a shopping cart. I eat food and you eat my shit I throw away. I floss my teeth with your sister’s pubes while I plough her and you! You! Well you just don’t floss. Anyway, you the dog motherfucker!

Massimo sits down on the sofa and leans back. The camera zooms in on his face and the lights black out. A blue beam falls over Massimo and his eyes turn a light red from the rooms’ illumination.

Massimo
I will win on Saturday. I know it, the fans know it, the ref knows it and hell you even know it! I’m getting tired of you Wade; you’re an arrogant, egotistical piece of scum! I am going to win on Saturday. I don’t care if you got Leon Caprice on your side. Hell you can have everyone on the roster on your side and it’s still not going to stop me from executing you.

The luminosity of the blue light starts to change to green and Massimo starts to glow orange under the radiance.

Massimo
I look so bewildered here tonight because I just can’t believe what a piece of trash you are Wade! Tomorrow night I am going to show the rest of the roster that you can beat anyone in CGS if you try and have enough determination you can beat who ever. It doesn’t matter what rank they have, no matter who their friends with, no matter how long they have been here. I will make sure I show everyone else that that can be done.

Massimo gets up still glowing and still talking he stops beside a large red leaver.

Massimo
Wade Wilson and Leon Caprice, I guarantee that tomorrow I will take both of you down. I will win this match and you will know I am better then you Wade. Oh yeah just because I haven’t got a beef with Leon Caprice doesn’t mean I’m not gonna fight him, have you totally lost your brainless, fucked-up little mind.

Massimo pulls the large red leaver down and the lights start to flash on and off. Blue sparks shoot out from the roof as Massimo raises his voice.

Massimo
You tell me that I don’t look scary! Just because I don’t look like some long haired, skinny prick who can’t button his jacket and looks like he has full body tourettes. Get a freaking mirror.

The sparks stop and Massimo stands up tall.

Massimo
You know this reminds me of a passage I got memorized from the bible Ezekiel 25:17. The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.
I am Massimo Fedireechi, I am electrifying!

Massimo walks over to the opposite corner of the wall. There is a large burn mark from the electricity sparks in the wall and a carving. The carving reads ‘V2x: The End Of Wade.’

Massimo
I can have a lovely sunset as well Wade but I’m not going to tonight. I’m going to prepare for our match together and I am going to come out from that curtain One Hundred percent ready. And when I decimate you on Saturday it will be one of the many happy moments to come to me in CGS.
You made me angry Wade and I believe that you have to pay for that, I don’t care where we are and when it is I will make sure you pay. The stupid thing is that I actually liked you when I first met you; I thought you were a bit arrogant but you were the type of person I liked. Now I realize you’re just scum who doesn’t want any friends. So I got these last few words to depart you with until the match.
Fuck Wade Wilson as a contender, wrestler, and as a motherfucking fellow human. And if you want to be down with Wade Fag. Then fuck you too. Leon Caprice, fuck you too. All you mother fuckers,
Fuck you too! On Saturday my hand will be raised high and Wade and Leon’s heads are going to be imbedded into the ring post with a chair shoved up their ass, while the ref says ‘here are your winners; Leyla Magnus and Massimo Fedireechi!

The camera starts to fade out, Massimo starts to sarcastically wave at the camera and the scene ends.

End RP
Back to top Go down

No I dont think it was!
Page 1 of 1