chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dont You Just Hate It When Part 3

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DJ Hipp
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
DJ Hipp

Male Number of posts : 864
Registration date : 2008-10-27

Dont You Just Hate It When Part 3 Empty
PostSubject: Dont You Just Hate It When Part 3   Dont You Just Hate It When Part 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 6:13 pm

"VIPs" make inside joke threads and expect people to understand its an inside joke? Or when they rib on new members for posting in the wrong section? Or when staff members cause fights all the time? Or when VIPs are KOKs? Or when VIPs say they understand what they did wrong from their last suspension, but dont have only gotten worse? Or when the admin doesnt step in and do something about it?
Back to top Go down
Bolty B
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Bolty B

Male Number of posts : 1889
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Dont You Just Hate It When Part 3   Dont You Just Hate It When Part 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 6:28 pm

Bandit has a good point. SOL, MF, I love you guys but some of the behavior shown on the forums isn't right.
Back to top Go down
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

Male Number of posts : 2941
Registration date : 2007-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Dont You Just Hate It When Part 3   Dont You Just Hate It When Part 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 6:30 pm

Don't blame this on MF. He kept it general as a joke that no one would understand. Then locked it when it got out of hand. And if he was here now would probably lock my thread and this one so don't be hating on the Admin just because he hasn't been here to keep this under control.
Back to top Go down
DJ Hipp
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
DJ Hipp

Male Number of posts : 864
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Dont You Just Hate It When Part 3   Dont You Just Hate It When Part 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 6:31 pm

LOL i'm not hating on MF. I'm telling him to take action when "VIPs" act like idiots.
Back to top Go down
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

Male Number of posts : 2941
Registration date : 2007-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Dont You Just Hate It When Part 3   Dont You Just Hate It When Part 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 6:35 pm

Well maybe if some members would have some damn respect or sense they would have nothing to be idiots about.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Dont You Just Hate It When Part 3   Dont You Just Hate It When Part 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 6:53 pm

OK Banidt, Let me clear something. You were not the idiot i was talking about. Just thought id clear that up Smile

We did nothing wrong, This 'KOK' you speak of is a obviously the guy you stood up for. We didnt break any rules and we having fun. Big deal. If you got your period dont be so pissy over the net

And blaming MF is low, If you were admin this site would be fucked. Mf aint here and as SOL said MF locked the original topic when it got out of hand.
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Dont You Just Hate It When Part 3   Dont You Just Hate It When Part 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 8:42 am

I took action Bandit. I locked the original topic and tried to stop the argument continuing. I told Ernest Miller on MSN to take it to the feud which he has done. I've acted accordingly to the rules of this forum, as made by Orton_PwNz. I don't like it when members bring my qualities as an admin into question over something so pointless which I wasn't around for most of. I'd like to see how you'd do running somewhere like CGS, it's not as easy as you think.

Besides, some of you don't seem to have understood the concept of the VIP group. You don't have to be all mature or intelligent to get in. The idea behind it is to reward users who don't have the nessecary qualities to be a staff member but have contributed greatly regardless.

If you have any problems with the way I run this forum, feel free to PM or MSN me. CGS is not a strict forum and I do find it hypocrital when I read certain members are complaining about users dissing other users when the member themself has been warned before for doing the same thing. Regardless, you won't get banned for dissing people, CGS is open to most behaviour as long as it's kept within the feud area.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dont You Just Hate It When Part 3   Dont You Just Hate It When Part 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dont You Just Hate It When Part 3
Page 1 of 1