chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I dont know who he buyin from, but I certainly didnt sell to him

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DJ Hipp
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
DJ Hipp

Male Number of posts : 864
Registration date : 2008-10-27

I dont know who he buyin from, but I certainly didnt sell to him Empty
PostSubject: I dont know who he buyin from, but I certainly didnt sell to him   I dont know who he buyin from, but I certainly didnt sell to him Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 9:56 pm

The scene begins in the middle of the same hallway as last time. Now the Bandit has a radio which is blasting his theme song "Stuntastic" by Yukmouth, an Ice Cube CD, and a water bottle. He takes a sip of water and lowers the volume a little, before he turns to the camera ready to talk. We examine his attire. A green oakland A's cap, yellow and gren short sleeve oakland t-shirt, black white and green baseball gloves one on each hand, baggy jeans and his usual trademark chain.

I dont know who he buyin from, but I certainly didnt sell to him 062

The Bandit
"Did Micheal Cash say he deals pain? I'm supposed to take you seriously with a line like that? And this isnt magic, in wrestling a good performer tells you what he gonna do and how. Then when it happens you still cant stop it. But dont worry I got me a backup plan if the first one dont work. Even if they both fail I still kick your ass. Dont expect to make it to "Toxicity." Atleast not in the title match. Look at you man. Your almost 40 yet I still hadnt heard of you til I heard I was facing you! So either you started real late or you aint that good. I thought that guy was whack, but then I saw this rap by C-Makaveli. Not only did dude use the word "mash," but he talked about how me and Cash cant even touch his tail or somethin. Look I dont know who he buyin from, but I certainly didnt sell to him. That's all I'm gonna say, I just I dont understand it. The whole rap was building up to some big line at the finish and he talks about his "tail?" Dawg...thats weak man. Hang up the mic, and get some help! So I tell you what, I dont normally do this, but the people deserve better. So let me show C-Mak how we do in Oakland."

The Bandit goes over to the radio meantioned earlier, takes out the CD that was in before and puts in the Ice Cube CD and plays the instrumental for Why We Thugs by Ice Cube. Then he turns his cap to the front.

The Bandit
"Bandit on the track. Listen...

Two years ago I stopped sellin crack,
still smoke weed, but never been as high as C-Mak

Never dealt pain cause I aint Micheal Cash,
I aint that corny but I aint tryin to mac

aint even wrestled yet and already im the best,
keep talkin,
adrenaline know im a cut above the rest

That's why I was drafted first and ya'll were an afterthought,
try and stop me if you want , it'll be for naught,

I'ma be world champ like boston,
I'm the cake of CGS, and I DARE YOU to lick my frosting

C-Mak cant rhyme. I thought you was the man but im sparin you rhymes?
Please spare me next time, If I want to hear crap I would listen to Palin whine

Your a terrorist to rap,
what is this, gangsta or backpack?

See you in the ring C enjoy your beating
The only question is which one of you will I be defeating?"

Bandit turns off the radio, takes off his cap, and sits down. He looks around the room like damn am I bored. Then a janitor walks buy in his navy blue janitors uniform, mop in hand. Bandit ignores him at first but then remembers how bored he is so he stands up and walks up to the janitor.

The Bandit
"Hey, how about a hawaiin punch?"

The laughing soundtrack you'd expect to hear on a tv sitcom comes on. Then Bandit follows the janitor out of the room talking to him.

END RP
Back to top Go down

I dont know who he buyin from, but I certainly didnt sell to him
Page 1 of 1