chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You probably didnt see me as a church man

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DJ Hipp
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
DJ Hipp

Male Number of posts : 864
Registration date : 2008-10-27

You probably didnt see me as a church man Empty
PostSubject: You probably didnt see me as a church man   You probably didnt see me as a church man Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 8:41 pm

We are inside a church filled with many people, alot of them eldery, which usually means it time for mass, and this is one of those times. CGS World Heavyweight Champion, The Bandit, walks in and takes a seat in the backrow. He sighs as he knows he's in for a long hour. The pastor walks down the aisle and everyone stands up, except our champion, who just sit there by himself looking stupid. Everyone then sits down. Bandit is wearing a green & yellow Oakland A's hat, which he doesnt bother to take off, a green and yellow jacket with a yellow R in the corner, a long white shirt underneath, and some baggy jeans.

You probably didnt see me as a church man Yuk-1

Pastor
Tonight we pray for the people suffering from this economic crisis, all across the nation, and the world.

The Bandit stands up.

The Bandit
And for Michael Cash, when I beat his ass tonight on Pay-Per-View.

Everyone turns around and looks at Bandit. The priest is at a loss for words.

The Bandit
Sorry...uh, continue.

The pastor moves on, he starts talking about the bible story of the week or somethin. Someone walks by Bandit, stepping on his shoes. He gets pissed, stands up and goes after her, getting in her face, until security comes.

Security
We're gonna have to ask you to leave, sir

The Bandit
This bitch stepped on my shoes!

Security
Alright then, now are you leaving or do we have to carry you out?

We fade out and Bandit is sitting on someones porch outside, while it is freezing cold, and snowing like crazy. He doesnt seem to mind, but the camera crew can be heard shivering. Bandit also has his belt, now.

The Bandit
You probably didnt see me as a church man, Cash? Didnt think so. Yeah, I go every once in awhile. I believe god guides me to make the right decisions. You might be saying, well you just got kicked out of church, and thats a good point...yeah, I dont have a comeback for that. But a lady stepped on my shoes like it was nothin, squashed em like a bug. We all know the history, as Michael said between me and him. Neither of us squashed the other, it was always a close match, with me outsmarting him in the end. History enjoys repeating itself. I have to ask Mikey though, what did you do to improve in the last month? Because if you aint done anything to change the history, it'll just repeat once again. When I came here almost two months ago everyone made jokes, they all looked silly when I defeated you Cash. It's not just you I shut up when I win, its everybody. Now people are ribbin me again cause I lost to Montel Porter, but once they see what happens tonight, they aint gonna be messin anymore.

The two of us, we dont have any friends in CGS. Ghost is on the other brand, you killed your brother, I used to deal, they all think we're both crazy. But maybe we are? That guy who threatened you Mike, no it wasnt me, and I like how you reacted to that, stood up for yourself and didnt let some punk control you. Another man in your situation probably wouldnt have done that. I can tell from watching just one promo of yours, that all it shows is a bit of talking and a bit of eating how much you've improved mentally. Me and you are like Regis and Kelly. I'm Regis of course, cause he's the funny one. Only problem is we dont get along. Why is that? We're very similar people, its almost scary. I dont get the hate you have for me. I defeated you a few times, thats yo fault, but why it seem like you be talkin down on me? You prolly feel good about yourself right, you killed your brother, which would eat most people alive, but you still goin. Well man I aint lettin some disrespectful old faggot take whats mine.

It's real pretty isnt it? The gold, more gold, the name plate that says The Bandit. Oh yeah, she's a keeper alright. So i'm gonna let her stay around my waist a little while you know, it feels good man. Oh, you wouldnt know, thats right and unless you get one of them kid version belts they sell at walmart and places like that, you aint gonna know what its like until im gone man. I saw it in your eyes man when you was gobblin down those nuggets man, you wanna get this no matter what like the T.I. song right? If you that determined, heres all you gotta do to get this belt right here. Take me out, put me on the DL and by that I mean disabled list. But you wouldnt right? Nah, you wouldnt. What a joke. Be a man Cash, take care of bizness. Put me out.

A car pulls up and someone rolls down their window, its an a big bodybuilder, looking pissed. We then realize that Bandit is sitting on this mans porch. The Champ runs off and steals a kids bike, getting away as the scene fades.

END RP
Back to top Go down

You probably didnt see me as a church man
Page 1 of 1