chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Geena Davis Wants a "Beetlejuice" Sequel

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Geena Davis Wants a "Beetlejuice" Sequel Empty
PostSubject: Geena Davis Wants a "Beetlejuice" Sequel   Geena Davis Wants a "Beetlejuice" Sequel Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 3:32 pm

Quote :

Posted: April 16th, 2010 by WorstPreviews.com Staff

Moviehole caught up with actress Geena Davis to find out whether she would return for a sequel to "Beetlejuice," in which she played one-half of a recently-departed couple. Her husband was played by Alec Baldwin.

"I haven't heard anything about it, might be interesting," she said. "I would do that! Thing is, do ghosts age? Wouldn't we be stuck in the age we were? Alec [Baldwin] and I would have to look as we did then - who knows, maybe we could? I better get in touch with Tim Burton."

The last time a "Beetlejuice" sequel was seriously considered was back in the 90s. The script, written by Jonathan Gems (Mars Attacks!), took the Deetz family to Hawaii where Charles (Jeffrey Jones) is developing a resort. They soon discover that they're building on top of an old ancient burial ground. Both Michael Keaton and Winona Ryder were approached to reprise their roles.

But as recently as 2005, Keaton told JoBlo that he spoke to Burton about making a sequel. He said: "At one point, I had the conversation with Tim, saying 'I love this movie so much; I think there's one more in there somewhere.' And we both talked about it, and I think there was a script written once years ago that wasn't quite it. I would consider that, yeah, a lot. I would seriously consider that."

Source: Moviehole

I loved the first Beetle Juice, it is one of my favorite movies.
Back to top Go down

Geena Davis Wants a "Beetlejuice" Sequel
Page 1 of 1