chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brad Pitt Considering "Sherlock Holmes" Sequel

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Brad Pitt Considering "Sherlock Holmes" Sequel Empty
PostSubject: Brad Pitt Considering "Sherlock Holmes" Sequel   Brad Pitt Considering "Sherlock Holmes" Sequel Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 3:38 pm

Quote :

Posted: April 16th, 2010 by WorstPreviews.com Staff

Before "Sherlock Holmes" was released in theaters, a rumor began spreading that Sherlock's nemesis Professor Moriarty was added to the film at the last second in order to have the sequel focus on him. It was then revealed that the man in the shadows was Brad Pitt.

Everyone bought the rumor, since Pitt had already worked with director Guy Ritchie on "Snatch." But Warner Bros denied everything. Now, Collider has caught up with writers Michele and Kieran Mulroney, who are writing the sequel, to find out if Pitt will be playing Moriarty in the second installment.

"I think he’s a brilliant actor and a particularly brilliant character actor," said Michele. "And certainly the role that you're talking about of Professor Moriarty is a big character to bite off. I hope Brad likes it. Let's leave it at that. To be political, we should say nothing. But, he’s wonderful. We couldn’t be bigger fans of Brad. So, we’ll see what happens."

It sounds like Warner Bros is definitely talking to Pitt about the role. And there is no doubt that he has already read some early version of the script.

Source: Collider

Read more: http://worstpreviews.com/headline.php?id=17389&count=0#ixzz0lIWAy4e1
Back to top Go down

Brad Pitt Considering "Sherlock Holmes" Sequel
Page 1 of 1