chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

JR Updates WWE Contract Status; TNA Rumors are False

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

JR Updates WWE Contract Status; TNA Rumors are False Empty
PostSubject: JR Updates WWE Contract Status; TNA Rumors are False   JR Updates WWE Contract Status; TNA Rumors are False Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 4:24 pm

Quote :
Posted by: Wrestling-Radio.com

Jim Ross posted a WWE contract updae on his blog:

Expect to hear from WWE regarding my next assignment w/ them in a day or two. Contrary to what is being carelessly reported, WWE is still my top priority as it relates to wrestling gigs.

Amazed at the amount of inaccurate info regarding my future. Can only say that my future is bright, that I'm very happy, and looking forward to an interesting next few days.

When something is finalized I will accurately report it. Until then, be leery of all the nonsense that you read on line. Many interesting, high road projects are being presented to me of which I've previously discussed. Nothing is a done deal. I'm merely listening to some of them. Many projects that the internet are reporting are completely false. You can believe that or not. Whatever I decide to do will be things that are classy, fun and things that I have been wanting to become involved with.

WWE needs JR and he deserves better then anything TNA can offer him.
Back to top Go down
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

Male Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: JR Updates WWE Contract Status; TNA Rumors are False   JR Updates WWE Contract Status; TNA Rumors are False Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 3:43 am

WWE don't need him but i like him being there. WWE has good commentary but the King is definately a highlight. TNA NEEDS JR I've listened to matches and Japanese without knowing what they were saying and it was better than TNA. Don't know what happened to TAZ with his rip off of JR. He use to be exciting now he's fake. I feel bad cause he from my hometown of BROOKLYN!
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: JR Updates WWE Contract Status; TNA Rumors are False   JR Updates WWE Contract Status; TNA Rumors are False Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 11:29 am

WWE needs JR for more then his commentary. JR has found some of the biggest names in wrestling. He knows the business and he knows what it takes to make it in the WWE.
Back to top Go down
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

PostSubject: Re: JR Updates WWE Contract Status; TNA Rumors are False   JR Updates WWE Contract Status; TNA Rumors are False Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 3:34 am

What has he done lately as the saying goes. lately he has been relaxing and retirement isn't too far from him. his recruiting is legendary his commentary is always amusing. But can the WWE go without him? Yep Vince also has an excellent eye for talent.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: JR Updates WWE Contract Status; TNA Rumors are False   JR Updates WWE Contract Status; TNA Rumors are False Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 9:22 am

They "can" go on without almost anyone, but they should keep JR with the WWE.
Back to top Go down
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

PostSubject: Re: JR Updates WWE Contract Status; TNA Rumors are False   JR Updates WWE Contract Status; TNA Rumors are False Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 1:50 am

i mean i agree that jr should stay. he's the best they have. probably the best they'll ever have. Can't see him leaving. especially can't see him in a place like TNA.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JR Updates WWE Contract Status; TNA Rumors are False   JR Updates WWE Contract Status; TNA Rumors are False Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JR Updates WWE Contract Status; TNA Rumors are False
Page 1 of 1