chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

JBL Speaks on the Leaving WWE Rumors

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2467
Registration date : 2008-04-09

JBL Speaks on the Leaving WWE Rumors Empty
PostSubject: JBL Speaks on the Leaving WWE Rumors   JBL Speaks on the Leaving WWE Rumors Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 10:54 pm

Former WWE Heavyweight Champion John Bradshaw Layfield posted a new blog on the WWE Universe sit yesterday addressing rumors of him and WWE being on bad terms. Here's part of the blog:

My first Monday off in about 18 years, at least off at night and not due to injury. Really excited about just being a fan again. Looking forward to watching the draft tonight and seeing what is going to happen. There is always a surprise or two in these things, so should be a fun night of WWE viewing for me.

I heard rumors that I left on bad terms with the WWE, could not be further from the truth. In fact, I don't think I could have left on better terms. My wife not being at Mania had something to do with the fact that she is busy with her company, and in case you hadn't noticed a huge financial meltdown in the world.

My time was awesome, and I said you can never say never. But I am on to the next chapter in my life, I will always be a WWE supporter no matter where I am.

credit: wrestlingattitude.com
Back to top Go down

JBL Speaks on the Leaving WWE Rumors
Page 1 of 1