chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DJ Gabriel responds to firing rumors.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tiff
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Tiff

Female Number of posts : 1929
Registration date : 2007-12-19

DJ Gabriel responds to firing rumors. Empty
PostSubject: DJ Gabriel responds to firing rumors.   DJ Gabriel responds to firing rumors. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 12:15 pm

-- ECW wrestler DJ Gabriel has posted a blog on his MySpace account (myspace.com/stevelewington) responding to online reports saying he's on the verge of being released from World Wrestling Entertainment in light of Alicia Fox's move to SmackDown in last week's Supplemental Draft.

Gabriel wrote: "Before I begin the blog with updates, I'd like to clear the internet rumor "gossip sites" with their opinions on my future within the WWE.

"I've been notified of numerous "wrestling rumor websites" claiming that I will be released from the company soon with Alicia now on SmackDown. I'd like to make my statement and say I've been in the company for nearly four years, and it has been an honor. And I'd like to state that my tenure within the WWE is at a good pace, and I do believe it will continue that way. These so-called accurate websites are actually wrong most of the time. It is just a rumor mill site, just like TMZ. I give the site publishers credit for actually trying to find out the inside scoop on our company, but it is no use. They thrive for the rumors, and usually post one by one on every site on here. So next time a publisher actually does claim something about me, they can contact me at any time. They can contact me on the MySpace, on the WWE Universe site, or even in person at a live event/airport/etc. I'm giving the publishers the chance to contact me, and I can state that the "facts" they are discussing, are only opinions."

Gabriel also notes he's a bit upset over being left off WWE's ongoing tour of Europe, but hopes to go next time.

Gabriel is hoping to return to television soon. He wrote: "I can tell you that I will hopefully be back on the SciFi network really soon, and if not...thank you for the continued support anyways."

He posted another blog a few weeks ago expressing his disappointment in being left off WrestleMania, as well as the Axxess event.

"And yet, I'm a little upset that I was kept off of WrestleMania 25," Gabriel wrote. "I enjoyed being backstage, and I really appreciated the fact that they even let me come to the event, but I wish I could have participated in the tag title match, or at the AXXESS events...and by the way, the show was GREAT!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
TheWittyTwit
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion

Male Number of posts : 632
Registration date : 2007-10-01

PostSubject: Re: DJ Gabriel responds to firing rumors.   DJ Gabriel responds to firing rumors. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 5:21 pm

I'm glad he thinks the rumors are false, as I liked this guy. I was sad to see Alicia split from him, because their gimmick worked well together, but I'd love to see what he can do on his own. I think he'll need either a new valet or a gimmick change to keep his spot, though.
Back to top Go down
Affliction
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Affliction

Male Number of posts : 3093
Registration date : 2007-10-13

PostSubject: Re: DJ Gabriel responds to firing rumors.   DJ Gabriel responds to firing rumors. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 12:24 pm

This guy has talent but his gimmick imo holds him back. I think he should really just ditch the gimmick and maybe turn face and maybe have an epic feud with Swagger.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: DJ Gabriel responds to firing rumors.   DJ Gabriel responds to firing rumors. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 10:38 pm

It's all good having him in an "epic feud" with Jack Swagger but first, if you do so, you have to put him over (which he was just a little with Alicia Fox) and perhaps repackage him to give him a better chance.

We already have William Regal as the British guy along with Paul Burchill and Katie Lea so don't bother try to repackage him as Random British Guy #3 'cause this won't work.

Honestly, they shouldn't have split DJ and Alicia. I understand that Alicia Fox is probably the one with the better future (yeah, I know, can't believe I said that either) but why shooting yourself in the foot with a wrestler you brought up from FCW only a couple of months ago by scraping part of his gimmick?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DJ Gabriel responds to firing rumors.   DJ Gabriel responds to firing rumors. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DJ Gabriel responds to firing rumors.
Page 1 of 1