chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Angelina Love's Rep Responds To Internet Rumors, TNA Return?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2467
Registration date : 2008-04-09

Angelina Love's Rep Responds To Internet Rumors, TNA Return? Empty
PostSubject: Angelina Love's Rep Responds To Internet Rumors, TNA Return?   Angelina Love's Rep Responds To Internet Rumors, TNA Return? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 8:12 pm

Michael Klyzub of MJM Entertainment, the representative of Angel Williams (professional known as "Angelina Love"), has posted a memo on her MySpace account on her behalf in response to Internet rumors surrounding her recent departure from TNA Wrestling.

Klyzub attributes her departure from TNA to a miscommunication over her visa.

"This separation was purely based on a miscommunication of Angel Williams present Visa Status. This in no way has anything to do with Contract Disputes or trouble with the office as has been reported," Klyzub wrote.

He added Williams will be welcomed back to TNA "with open arms" when her visa issue is resolved.

Here is the memo in its entirety:

A Memo from Angel Williams aka Angelina Love's Agent

To the Pro Wrestling Media Elite:

My name is Michael Klyzub of MJM Entertainment, the representative of Angel Williams. Both myself and my client have been bombarded with “News” stories and rumors concerning her situation from friends and fans alike, all or partially linked to your content. With respect to that I would like to take this time to clarify our present situation and I trust you will send this message along to your subscribers/readers.

As per usual, stories found on the internet have been grossly over stated and misinformed. Effective Thursday September 3, Angel Williams performing as Angelina Love in TNA had parted ways with the company. This separation was based purely on a miscommunication of Angel Williams present Visa Status. This in no way has anything to do with Contract Disputes or trouble with the office as has been reported. I want to stress the fact that once this Visa issue is cleaned up Angel is welcomed back to TNA Wrestling with open arms.

At this time I cannot and will not address any of the other rumors that are circulating with regards to the type of Visa issues, concerns of gaining employment with the competition nor will I address any other rumors. I will say that most of what is on the internet is inaccurate and that the fans should rest assured that Angel Williams the performer will be returning to the ring in no time at all.

We greatly appreciate all the fan support and look forward to having this issue resolved shortly.

Thank you one and all.

~Michael Klyzub

MJM Entertainment

Agent for Angel Williams

credit: wrestlingattitude.com
Back to top Go down
minasauce
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
minasauce

Female Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Angelina Love's Rep Responds To Internet Rumors, TNA Return?   Angelina Love's Rep Responds To Internet Rumors, TNA Return? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 10:11 pm

Those God Damn illegal Canadians stealin' our jobs!
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Angelina Love's Rep Responds To Internet Rumors, TNA Return?   Angelina Love's Rep Responds To Internet Rumors, TNA Return? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 12:29 am

My mother raised me to be a polite and respectful man so I will not use any hurtful words here.

But I'll let you know that I am one unhappy Canadian right now.
Back to top Go down
minasauce
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
minasauce

PostSubject: Re: Angelina Love's Rep Responds To Internet Rumors, TNA Return?   Angelina Love's Rep Responds To Internet Rumors, TNA Return? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 3:12 pm

EdgeHead wrote:
My mother raised me to be a polite and respectful man so I will not use any hurtful words here.

But I'll let you know that I am one unhappy Canadian right now.

Why are you an unhappy Canadian?
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Angelina Love's Rep Responds To Internet Rumors, TNA Return?   Angelina Love's Rep Responds To Internet Rumors, TNA Return? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 3:14 pm

Because edgehead lives in Canada and not the USA USA USA Very Happy
Back to top Go down
minasauce
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
minasauce

PostSubject: Re: Angelina Love's Rep Responds To Internet Rumors, TNA Return?   Angelina Love's Rep Responds To Internet Rumors, TNA Return? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 3:29 pm

Concrete Jesus wrote:
Because edgehead lives in Canada and not the USA USA USA Very Happy

So he's upset the US is shipping someone in the country illegally back to Canada?
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Angelina Love's Rep Responds To Internet Rumors, TNA Return?   Angelina Love's Rep Responds To Internet Rumors, TNA Return? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 3:50 pm

I don't know why. I was just taking a jab at Canada, our orphan sibling to the north.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Angelina Love's Rep Responds To Internet Rumors, TNA Return?   Angelina Love's Rep Responds To Internet Rumors, TNA Return? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 11:08 pm

I wasn't obviously genuinely upset at mina's comment if that's what you all thought. Canada vs USA arguments isn't anything new so I thought this board would need its own! :p
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Angelina Love's Rep Responds To Internet Rumors, TNA Return?   Angelina Love's Rep Responds To Internet Rumors, TNA Return? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 11:17 pm

We would stomp Canada. You all are a country because we allow you to be a country Very Happy
Back to top Go down
minasauce
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
minasauce

PostSubject: Re: Angelina Love's Rep Responds To Internet Rumors, TNA Return?   Angelina Love's Rep Responds To Internet Rumors, TNA Return? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 12:49 am

EdgeHead wrote:
I wasn't obviously genuinely upset at mina's comment if that's what you all thought. Canada vs USA arguments isn't anything new so I thought this board would need its own! :p

Oh! I wasn't talking about all the Canadians. Just the illegal ones that steal our jobs as professional wrestlers.

In fact, I plan on moving to Canada after I get my degree.
Back to top Go down
Guilha
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Guilha

Male Number of posts : 1842
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Angelina Love's Rep Responds To Internet Rumors, TNA Return?   Angelina Love's Rep Responds To Internet Rumors, TNA Return? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 1:11 am

Canada ftw! <33333 love it so much ...

anyway, haha at Angelina..
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Angelina Love's Rep Responds To Internet Rumors, TNA Return?   Angelina Love's Rep Responds To Internet Rumors, TNA Return? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 12:15 am

Concrete Jesus wrote:
We would stomp Canada. You all are a country because we allow you to be a country Very Happy

The way I look at it, judging by the economical situation in both countries, I believe that the United States is getting the living shit kicked out of them right now. Honestly, it's like there is no economical crisis in Canada at the moment.

But it's good to see you being an arrogant prick, that's how I like them Americans!
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Angelina Love's Rep Responds To Internet Rumors, TNA Return?   Angelina Love's Rep Responds To Internet Rumors, TNA Return? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 12:31 am

The dollar may be a little weak and the housing market may still be in the shitter and our president wants to keep spending money that we just don't have, but...I've got nothing. Hey Canada, do you think you could spot us a few bucks? We will pay you back sometime in the next 200 years...maybe. The one thing this country will always have is our blind, arrogant pride.
Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angelina Love's Rep Responds To Internet Rumors, TNA Return?   Angelina Love's Rep Responds To Internet Rumors, TNA Return? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Angelina Love's Rep Responds To Internet Rumors, TNA Return?
Page 1 of 1