chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Steve Austin Comments on RAW Return Rumors

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Steve Austin Comments on RAW Return Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Steve Austin Comments on RAW Return Rumors   Steve Austin Comments on RAW Return Rumors Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 12:24 am

- After rumor broke that Steve Austin would be hosting RAW this month, he addressed it on the Wrestling Voice podcast and had the following to say:

"I heard those rumors. I started hearing them last night and I started hearing them this morning on the computer. Man, I haven't heard anything about that.

I'm getting ready to leave to film a movie in a week. When I get done with that, I'll be in Texas. Then, I'm coming back to work on another movie. If I'm supposed to be in Albany in December, I was figuring to be in Texas. Nobody has told me anything."
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Steve Austin Comments on RAW Return Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steve Austin Comments on RAW Return Rumors   Steve Austin Comments on RAW Return Rumors Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 12:59 am

I got all excited for nothing. Hunt to Kill comes out Tue, so why would he show up 8 weeks later to promote it?
Back to top Go down

Steve Austin Comments on RAW Return Rumors
Page 1 of 1