chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Goldberg comments on TNA rumors

Go down 
+3
Master Of Destruction
That-Damn-Good
Concrete Jesus
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Goldberg comments on TNA rumors Empty
PostSubject: Goldberg comments on TNA rumors   Goldberg comments on TNA rumors Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 4:41 pm

Quote :
Bill Goldberg posted the following note on his Twitter account concerning apparent rumors that TNA has offered him a contract:

"Let's get the record straight...From my lips......TNA has not contacted me. Period. No B.S."

I wish they would contact him. I would rather see Goldberg wrestling then to see Hogan wrestling again. I would rather see almost anyone wrestling, opposed to the Nasty Boys, even Swaggle.
Back to top Go down
That-Damn-Good
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
That-Damn-Good

Male Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Goldberg comments on TNA rumors   Goldberg comments on TNA rumors Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 8:28 pm

I would pay to see Goldberg spearing some shit again. I discuss Goldberg alot, mainly jokes about him tackling anything that isn't Jewish, among other things but still. It would be cool if TNA got a hold of him, even if it was just for a few appearances.
Back to top Go down
Master Of Destruction
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Master Of Destruction

Male Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Goldberg comments on TNA rumors   Goldberg comments on TNA rumors Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 8:57 pm

Hey hey hey, Imagine it now. With RVD wanting to go to TNA, I could see a Goldberg vs. RVD rilvalry like I did in WWE RAW 2 for the XBox. I would mark the crap out of that.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Goldberg comments on TNA rumors   Goldberg comments on TNA rumors Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 9:11 pm

That would suck. It would be like the Rey/ Big show feud in 2003.

The feud was terrible because both men were opposite styles (Speed Vs Power). Good matches usually consist of wrestlers having similar or the same styles. i.e Angle Vs Benoit, Styles Vs Daniels and Flair Vs Sting.

The only good thing bout the Big Show/Rey feud was there match at Backlash. Reason being is that people genuinely thought Rey was going to win halfway through the match. Which would have been amazing seeming Rey at the time was Mid Carder at best and the Big Show held the WWE gold 5 months earlier.

So yeah, A Goldberg/RVD feud would suck bad. Especially when one would have to portray a heel most likely and neither can portray one very good at all.
Back to top Go down
Master Of Destruction
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Master Of Destruction

PostSubject: Re: Goldberg comments on TNA rumors   Goldberg comments on TNA rumors Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 9:14 pm

I'm sorry, but I thought Goldberg was a heel in his feud with The Rock.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Goldberg comments on TNA rumors   Goldberg comments on TNA rumors Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 9:17 pm

No way, Rock came out after defeating Austin and stated there was no one for him to beat. He mocked the fans and done all the typical heel stuff. Then Goldberg debuted and made one of the best 1 month feuds in history Very Happy

Heel Rock is just as good as the face Rock.
Back to top Go down
Master Of Destruction
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Master Of Destruction

PostSubject: Re: Goldberg comments on TNA rumors   Goldberg comments on TNA rumors Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 9:19 pm

True, Ok, Who would you want to see Bill Goldberg fued with in TNA?
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Goldberg comments on TNA rumors   Goldberg comments on TNA rumors Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 9:22 pm

Morgan (With a heel change), Angle and any other powerhouse that can work a good match.

A rhino/Goldberg feud would be interesting though.
Back to top Go down
Master Of Destruction
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Master Of Destruction

PostSubject: Re: Goldberg comments on TNA rumors   Goldberg comments on TNA rumors Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 9:27 pm

Question, Anderson... How's that sound?
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Goldberg comments on TNA rumors   Goldberg comments on TNA rumors Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:40 pm

Sykesy wrote:
No way, Rock came out after defeating Austin and stated there was no one for him to beat. He mocked the fans and done all the typical heel stuff. Then Goldberg debuted and made one of the best 1 month feuds in history Very Happy

Heel Rock is just as good as the face Rock.

His feud with Rock was pretty awesome and as to who he could feud with, anyone. I would watch him spear the shit out of the Nasties over and over again.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Goldberg comments on TNA rumors   Goldberg comments on TNA rumors Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:42 pm

Yeah, But CJ the Heel/Face factor really has to come into play. We would not want to see any Heel Goldberg on Impact. it would be brutal.

Anderson would be interesting but I do not think they would be smooth in the ring. Angle would be best bet.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Goldberg comments on TNA rumors   Goldberg comments on TNA rumors Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 1:15 pm

Sykesy wrote:
Yeah, But CJ the Heel/Face factor really has to come into play. We would not want to see any Heel Goldberg on Impact. it would be brutal.

Anderson would be interesting but I do not think they would be smooth in the ring. Angle would be best bet.

It would not matter if Goldberg went out beat the hell out of Jesse Neal. People would love to see Goldberg, even in a serious of jobber squash matches and then it could lead to more feuds.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Goldberg comments on TNA rumors   Goldberg comments on TNA rumors Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 3:37 pm

I seem to remember seeing a commercial with Goldberg for some show on SpikeTV. Anybody who might watch Spike more know anything about it?
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Goldberg comments on TNA rumors   Goldberg comments on TNA rumors Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 3:56 pm

^^The show is actually on the Speed Channel and it is called Bull Run. It has something to do with extreme car racing reality show, and he is the host. I am pretty sure that is the show you are talking about.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Goldberg comments on TNA rumors   Goldberg comments on TNA rumors Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 3:59 pm

Probably then. I wonder if his contract there might prohibit him for joining TNA even if they contacted him.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Goldberg comments on TNA rumors   Goldberg comments on TNA rumors Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:03 pm

babaganoosh wrote:
Probably then. I wonder if his contract there might prohibit him for joining TNA even if they contacted him.

I doubt it, but you never know. The same people that own Spike might own the Speed Channel too, come to think of it. I am not sure on that though.
Back to top Go down
free fallin(The Sorrow)
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler
free fallin(The Sorrow)

Male Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2010-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Goldberg comments on TNA rumors   Goldberg comments on TNA rumors Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 4:42 pm

That would be awesome if he signed i would like to see him in a feud with rhino Spear vs spear or see him with kurt
Back to top Go down
Eat-Those-Ruffles
Amateur Wrestler
Amateur Wrestler
Eat-Those-Ruffles

Male Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2010-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Goldberg comments on TNA rumors   Goldberg comments on TNA rumors Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 2:13 am

Eh...I would really love to see Goldberg Back and a Rhino & Goldberg mentor type relationship followed by a match between the two would be great. Rhino plays a awesome Heel and a match with more then ten spears in it would be heaven to the eyes Smile If RVD came back, I want to see a RVD Vs AJ or a RVD Vs Kurt Match Smile I like that.
Back to top Go down
free fallin(The Sorrow)
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler
free fallin(The Sorrow)

Male Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2010-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Goldberg comments on TNA rumors   Goldberg comments on TNA rumors Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 12:37 pm

^I never really thought about aj and RVD....that would be amazing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goldberg comments on TNA rumors   Goldberg comments on TNA rumors Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goldberg comments on TNA rumors
Page 1 of 1