chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

JR Comments On WM24 Rumors, and Ric Flair's Retirement Angle

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rattlesnake of Kings
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler
Rattlesnake of Kings

Male Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2007-09-18

JR Comments On WM24 Rumors, and Ric Flair's Retirement Angle Empty
PostSubject: JR Comments On WM24 Rumors, and Ric Flair's Retirement Angle   JR Comments On WM24 Rumors, and Ric Flair's Retirement Angle Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 9:26 pm

- Jim Ross has updated his blog at his official website, jrsbarbq.com. Below are some highlights:

WrestleMania 24 Rumors
- I have no clue who is spreading the rumors of a potential Ric Flair vs. Sting match at Wrestlemania 24. I would be shocked if that bout is even being considered, much less if it would ever occur. I feel that it is wishful thinking on the part of some long time fans, and nothing more than that.

Mr. McMahon
- Mr. McMahon is a shoo-in to be in the WWE Hall of Fame at any time. Love him or hate him no one can dispute Vince McMahon’s contributions to the wrestling business. I don’t know when, but I feel it is a guarantee that this will happen… perhaps at the 25th Anniversary of Wrestlemania in 2009.

WWE Hall of Fame
- I have no idea if there is going to be a Fan Axxcess or not at WM24, but I assume WWE Hall of Fame tickets will be available soon. Perhaps in the early part of 2008.

Rarely Watches TNA's broadcast
- With my schedule, as I have said before, I do not watch ROH DVDS and rarely watch a TNA broadcast. In my current role, I am not scouting talent, but I would assume someone at the WWE watches these programs to scout prospective new hires. Some idiot will take my busy schedule as a sign of me “losing my passion,” which is absolutely brilliant. Not.

Mr. Kennedy Headlining WM24
- I never knew that the WWE had plans for Mr. Kennedy to headline WM24. That’s news to me. Kirk Herbstreit is a great guy and I heard he gave me a shout out during the OU-Mizzou game, but Brent Mushberger is a classic old school, main stream sports announcer and those guys rarely acknowledge that wrestling even exists, which is sad.

Owen Hart in WWE Hall of Fame?
-Chances of seeing Owen Hart in the WWE HOF someday? Excellent. The chances of seeing Angle, Lesnar, and Goldberg in the WWE again? Slim.

HBK vs. The Rock?
- To the best of my knowledge, HBK and The Rock has never been in the ring together under any situation. It is “highly unlikely” that they ever will.

- As we reported before, the original plan for Ric Flair's retirement was planned by Steve Austin. Austin suggested the idea of Flair working on all three brands. It appears the original plans have been altered. At one point the idea was for Flair to win every match leading up to WrestleMania 24 and receive a title shot. There was also talk about Flair winning the title and having a short run with it. However all plans are seem to be put aside but the retirement angle will continue in some way up to WM24. At this point we do not know if they will have Flair work on all brands of Raw exclusively.
Back to top Go down

JR Comments On WM24 Rumors, and Ric Flair's Retirement Angle
Page 1 of 1