chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Updated Extreme Rules Card, Strap match added

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Updated Extreme Rules Card, Strap match added Empty
PostSubject: Updated Extreme Rules Card, Strap match added   Updated Extreme Rules Card, Strap match added Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 2:15 pm

Quote :
Posted by: Wrestling-Radio.com

Last Man Standing Match for the WWE Title
Batista vs. John Cena

Extreme Rules Match for the World Heavyweight Title
Randy Orton vs. Jack Swagger

CM Punk's Hair on the Line
Rey Mysterio vs. CM Punk

Street Fight
Sheamus vs. Triple H

Steel Cage Match
Edge vs. Chris Jericho

Women's Title Match
Beth Phoenix vs. Michelle McCool

Strap Match
Shad Gaspard vs. JTG
Back to top Go down
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

Male Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Updated Extreme Rules Card, Strap match added   Updated Extreme Rules Card, Strap match added Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 3:47 am

okay we know their "Rivalry" had to make the PPV but as much as I loved these guys, I'm not looking forward to this. They have to put on a real good show to boost cred. We all this is really a Shad push because of his size. They need him to enter into some of the title pictures. I just hope they don't drag it out. Let him destroy JTG. let JTG find a new partner, lets say..... R Truth. That would be an exciting tag team.
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Updated Extreme Rules Card, Strap match added   Updated Extreme Rules Card, Strap match added Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 11:27 am

I didn't not care about Cryme Tyme at all, but I have enjoyed the breaking up of Cryme Tyme. It seems a little early to put them in a PPV match, but, it will probably be the opening match and I am cool with that.
Back to top Go down
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

PostSubject: Re: Updated Extreme Rules Card, Strap match added   Updated Extreme Rules Card, Strap match added Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 3:24 am

But what do u think about JTG and R Truth teaming up
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Updated Extreme Rules Card, Strap match added   Updated Extreme Rules Card, Strap match added Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 11:57 pm

I don't see really the utility of teaming R-Truth and JTG together. You're pretty much switch 1 dollar for 4 quarters. Better give JTG a chance to shine in singles instead.

With that said, I'm surprised they gave this rivalry a PPV match. I was expecting to see The Hart Dynasty taking on ShowMiz for the Unified Tag Titles instead...
Back to top Go down
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

PostSubject: Re: Updated Extreme Rules Card, Strap match added   Updated Extreme Rules Card, Strap match added Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 2:10 am

i wish you was doing the booking for the show. that would so much be a better match. but the singles division is stacked. JTG doesn't fit anywhere in it. The tag division needs help and he'd look good with R-Truth whose push has stalled a little.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Updated Extreme Rules Card, Strap match added   Updated Extreme Rules Card, Strap match added Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 10:55 am

^^I was tired of Cryme Tyme a couple of years back and I was never intereted in any of their matches. I always thought JGT would be the one to get the push, but, Shap is the one getting it right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Updated Extreme Rules Card, Strap match added   Updated Extreme Rules Card, Strap match added Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Updated Extreme Rules Card, Strap match added
Page 1 of 1