chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Updated WWE PPV Calendar: New Themed Events Added

Go down 
+3
Y2J X
Concrete Jesus
Sykesy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

Updated WWE PPV Calendar: New Themed Events Added Empty
PostSubject: Updated WWE PPV Calendar: New Themed Events Added   Updated WWE PPV Calendar: New Themed Events Added Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 4:44 pm

The following is the updated WWE PPV calendar for 2010:

Wrestlemania XXVI
Sunday, March 28, 2010
Glendale, AZ
University of Phoenix

Extreme Rules
Sunday, April 25, 2010
Baltimore, MD
1st Mariner Arena

Over The Limit
Sunday, May 23, 2010
Detroit, MI
Joe Louis Arena

Fatal Four Way
Sunday, June 20, 2010
Uniondale, NY
Nassau Coliseum

Money In The Bank
Sunday, July 18, 2010
Kansas City, MO
Sprint Center

SummerSlam
Sunday, August 15, 2010
Los Angeles, CA
Staples Center

Night of Champions
Sunday, September 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
Allstate Arena

Hell in the Cell
Sunday, October 3, 2010
Dallas, TX
American Airlines Center

WWE Bragging Rights
Sunday, October 24, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
Target Center

Survivor Series
Sunday, November 21, 2010
Miami, FL
American Airlines Arena

WWE Tables, Ladders & Chairs
Sunday, December 19, 2010
Houston, TX
Toyota Center
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Updated WWE PPV Calendar: New Themed Events Added   Updated WWE PPV Calendar: New Themed Events Added Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 5:20 pm

SS is to be rebranded. I wonder what the hell Over the Limit will be.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Updated WWE PPV Calendar: New Themed Events Added   Updated WWE PPV Calendar: New Themed Events Added Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 5:27 pm

I don't know bout that anymore, this is WWE.Com.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Updated WWE PPV Calendar: New Themed Events Added   Updated WWE PPV Calendar: New Themed Events Added Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 5:52 pm

These have changed twice in the last week or so. There is still a while until these happen, so it could change again.

As of 5:53 Eastern Standard time, there is only Mania on the WWE.com schedule.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Updated WWE PPV Calendar: New Themed Events Added   Updated WWE PPV Calendar: New Themed Events Added Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 11:49 pm

I really hope Money In The Bank and Fatal Four Way doesn't happen. Those are both horrible concepts for PPV and I just really dumb. Personally, I really want them to not have Hell In A Cell, that was one of the few gimmick matches that still had so much meaning and was only being done for the biggest feud of the year. Not the three biggest and has to happen at a certain date. Also, I don't think Over The Limit will particulary have a gimmick if it gets added, kind of seems just like another normal (well, none gimmicky PPVs don't seem like the norm anymore but...) PPV.
Back to top Go down
RKO93
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Male Number of posts : 1652
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Updated WWE PPV Calendar: New Themed Events Added   Updated WWE PPV Calendar: New Themed Events Added Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 1:23 am

I'm thinking Over The Limit will feature an Ironman Match or Ultimate Submission Match or some other timed match like such.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Updated WWE PPV Calendar: New Themed Events Added   Updated WWE PPV Calendar: New Themed Events Added Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 3:03 am

Agreed, Or it will just be a spit in the face to Owen Hart ...
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: Updated WWE PPV Calendar: New Themed Events Added   Updated WWE PPV Calendar: New Themed Events Added Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 3:31 am

Ironman match was my first thought but Over The Limit seems to be too creative of an name for WWE to come up with. They'd most likely call an Ironman centric PPV "Ironman".
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Updated WWE PPV Calendar: New Themed Events Added   Updated WWE PPV Calendar: New Themed Events Added Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 12:14 pm

If they are still doing Breaking Point, it probably will not be a submision theme. I would like to see them do the Championship Scramble Match again though. Maybe they will do that for Over the Limit. I always assume they stopped doing Over the Edge because of the Owen Hart tragedy. I don't know how I feel about seeing another Iron Man Match so soon. In 12 years, there has only been 5 60 Minute Iron Man Matches, 30 min Iron Man matches do not count. As Y2J said, I hope the MITB does not happen. A Fatal Four Way PPV would not bother me that much, but that is a stupid name for a PPV.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Updated WWE PPV Calendar: New Themed Events Added   Updated WWE PPV Calendar: New Themed Events Added Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 2:30 am

I'm a little surprised that they haven't made place for a PPV to include the Championship Scramble somewhere. Thought the concept was actually pretty cool. Maybe they didn't follow through with it because it was an "Adamle Original" lol

But I really hope they go ahead with a PPV featuring War Games. That'd be so awesome.
Back to top Go down
That-Damn-Good
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
That-Damn-Good

Male Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Updated WWE PPV Calendar: New Themed Events Added   Updated WWE PPV Calendar: New Themed Events Added Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 2:59 am

Or maybe because only 20% of the people who took a poll said that they liked the concept after the first time they used it at Unforgiven. Maybe it was overly-complicated for the sub-par intellect of most wrestling fans.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Updated WWE PPV Calendar: New Themed Events Added   Updated WWE PPV Calendar: New Themed Events Added Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 5:09 am

I have never seen a Scramble match. Is it like the 13 man Hardcore Match at Wrestlemania 16? Which is where falls count and whoever has the last fall once the time limit has surpassed is the Champion?
Back to top Go down
Master Of Destruction
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Master Of Destruction

Male Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Updated WWE PPV Calendar: New Themed Events Added   Updated WWE PPV Calendar: New Themed Events Added Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 8:04 am

Yes, that is what a sort of Scramble is. I love the scramble matches and hope it does get incorparated in a PPV. I really hate the idea of a MITB PPV.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Updated WWE PPV Calendar: New Themed Events Added   Updated WWE PPV Calendar: New Themed Events Added Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 3:10 pm

In a Championship Scramble Match, 5 guys are in the ring to start the match and whoever has the has belt at the end of the time limit is the champion.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: Updated WWE PPV Calendar: New Themed Events Added   Updated WWE PPV Calendar: New Themed Events Added Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 3:18 pm

Sykesy wrote:
I have never seen a Scramble match. Is it like the 13 man Hardcore Match at Wrestlemania 16? Which is where falls count and whoever has the last fall once the time limit has surpassed is the Champion?

Five superstars, a time limit of twenty minutes. Two superstars start out in the ring and every five minutes, another one enters. However scored the last fall is the intermn champion, the intermn champion at the end of the twenty minutes is the official WWE/World champion. So, pretty much yeah. Figures this means you weren't watchning WWE when the explained the concept over and over again or didn't buy Smackdown vs. Raw 2010 where it's a match option (and of course, the rules explained again).
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Updated WWE PPV Calendar: New Themed Events Added   Updated WWE PPV Calendar: New Themed Events Added Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 3:20 pm

^^That is a much better explaination then I gave Smile
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Updated WWE PPV Calendar: New Themed Events Added   Updated WWE PPV Calendar: New Themed Events Added Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 4:03 pm

Yeah, I don't really watch WWE anymore.

I watch a few things which interest me but that is it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Updated WWE PPV Calendar: New Themed Events Added   Updated WWE PPV Calendar: New Themed Events Added Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Updated WWE PPV Calendar: New Themed Events Added
Page 1 of 1