chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Details on WWE Fatal 4 Way PPV

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

New Details on WWE Fatal 4 Way PPV Empty
PostSubject: New Details on WWE Fatal 4 Way PPV   New Details on WWE Fatal 4 Way PPV Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 3:32 pm

Posted by: Wrestling-Radio.com

New promotional material confirms the concept behind the new WWE Fatal 4 Way PPV
:

Get ready for WWE's most unpredictable event as eight WWE Superstars face off in two separate Fatal 4 Way championship matches! Watch Randy Orton, John Cena, Triple H, Rey Mysterio, and all your favorite Superstars in "WWE: Fatal 4 Way" live on Sunday, June 20, 2010 on pay-per-view!
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: New Details on WWE Fatal 4 Way PPV   New Details on WWE Fatal 4 Way PPV Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 3:58 pm

If they do these matches the way they did Backlash 08, it could be awesome. That match was an elimination fatal 4 way and I liked it.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: New Details on WWE Fatal 4 Way PPV   New Details on WWE Fatal 4 Way PPV Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 11:34 pm

What will make things interesting is that with the Draft last Monday and the absence of Triple H and The Undertaker, we're gonna have fresh new matchups and they'll have time to build these things for Fatal Four Way.

I'm pretty sure that Edge, Randy Orton and/or Chris Jericho will be part of the RAW main event while Christian and CM Punk will definitely be in the Smackdown main event. 3rd guy could be anybody else.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: New Details on WWE Fatal 4 Way PPV   New Details on WWE Fatal 4 Way PPV Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 8:42 am

3rd I assume will be Mysterio I assume because the Punk/Mysterio angle has yet to end
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: New Details on WWE Fatal 4 Way PPV   New Details on WWE Fatal 4 Way PPV Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 11:43 am

There will probably be 2 Fatal Four Way's, one for Raw and one for SD. I think the SD one will look like this. Swagger vs. Show vs. Christian vs. Punk. I hope the god that Punk/Mysterio think is over before June 20 and they move on from that feud. For Raw, I see it being Cena vs. Edge vs. Orton vs. Sheamus.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Details on WWE Fatal 4 Way PPV   New Details on WWE Fatal 4 Way PPV Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Details on WWE Fatal 4 Way PPV
Page 1 of 1