chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rashard Evan's talks about Rampae

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Rashard Evan's talks about Rampae Empty
PostSubject: Rashard Evan's talks about Rampae   Rashard Evan's talks about Rampae Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 3:24 pm

Quote :
Source: Sherdog.com

Former UFC light heavyweight champion, Rashad Evans has been speaking about the constant war of words he’s been having with his bitter rival, Quinton “Rampage” Jackson over the past year, saying he’s actually enjoyed the banter between the two.

Speaking via Sherdog.com, Evans said:

“Now all the trash-talking, all the build-up is finally going to come to a head. It’s exciting. I’m excited for it, to see exactly how it goes down. Excited to see how I perform.”

“The fight game can start to feel like a job. Every once in a while, you get blessed with a treat and actually have a fight that’s fun. And it’s fun the whole way. You get a little trash-talking in. You get a little rivalry going. Some extra little motivation to make it a little bit fun, make it about competing and having fun again. Because sometimes it’s easy to make it like a job and, as you know, when you make something a job, it can become tiresome, monotonous and boring.”

“All the words that we said back and forth to each other, we get to see who actually can back up what they say. It’s kind of exciting. At the same time, it can be a bit nerve-wracking. You don’t want to find yourself on the other end of an unfortunate punch … and look stupid. But that’s the price you pay when you open your mouth.”

“There’s qualities that I don’t like about him, but I can’t overall say I hate him all together. The qualities that I don’t like about him overpower the qualities that I do like about him. I’ll just say it like that. For the most part, I don’t like him too much.”

All the time for talking will come to an end in just over two weeks time when the two men finally step into the octagon to face each other in Las Vegas, Nevada. Until then expect the hype machine to be in overdrive, with camera’s following the pair 24/7 in the lead up to this one.

I really want to see Rampage get punched in the face so hard, it hurts his moma. Rampage is all mouth and I hope to hell Evan's finally shuts it for him.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Rashard Evan's talks about Rampae   Rashard Evan's talks about Rampae Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 6:53 pm

If you're expecting punches, it probably won't come from Rashad Razz I see him taking Rampage down and just GnP him for 3 rounds.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Rashard Evan's talks about Rampae   Rashard Evan's talks about Rampae Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 10:45 pm

I don't care how he beats him, but I would rather see him finish Rampage and shut his fuckin mouth.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Rashard Evan's talks about Rampae   Rashard Evan's talks about Rampae Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 11:17 pm

Nothing will ever do that, so don't expect to see that anytime soon Razz
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Rashard Evan's talks about Rampae   Rashard Evan's talks about Rampae Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 12:49 am

You lose cred when you get your ass beat. Tito still runs his mouth about Chuck, but nothing he says matters because Chuck KOed his ass twice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rashard Evan's talks about Rampae   Rashard Evan's talks about Rampae Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rashard Evan's talks about Rampae
Page 1 of 1