chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mysterio Unhappy with WWE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Mysterio Unhappy with WWE Empty
PostSubject: Mysterio Unhappy with WWE   Mysterio Unhappy with WWE Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 2:46 pm

Quote :
- To update the story that there is tension between Rey Mysterio and WWE management, things seemed to have cooled down and both sides are now on better terms.

Despite reports that Mysterio's contract is expiring soon and he was not getting the money he wanted from WWE, he actually has almost five years left on his current deal. He has the option to retire sooner if need be, but he would remain contracted to WWE (and unable to work elsewhere) for the duration of the contract period.

Mysterio's knee is still bothering him but there are no plans for him to take time off. (Credit: Wrestling Observer Newsletter)

I don't see how he can be upset about money. I am sure that he is one of the highest paided WWE Superstars and I know he sells a ton of merch. I would love to see Mysterio retire.
Back to top Go down
Master Of Destruction
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Master Of Destruction

Male Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Mysterio Unhappy with WWE   Mysterio Unhappy with WWE Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 4:24 pm

Same. I think he's past his prime.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Mysterio Unhappy with WWE   Mysterio Unhappy with WWE Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 6:43 pm

I think he can still perform, but I am tired of the underdog thing. I am also tired of that spanglish promo gimmick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mysterio Unhappy with WWE   Mysterio Unhappy with WWE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mysterio Unhappy with WWE
Page 1 of 1