chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Identity of the Team who Attacked The Hart Dynasty Revealed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

The Identity of the Team who Attacked The Hart Dynasty Revealed Empty
PostSubject: The Identity of the Team who Attacked The Hart Dynasty Revealed   The Identity of the Team who Attacked The Hart Dynasty Revealed Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 10:59 pm

Quote :

Posted by: Wrestling-Radio.com

The identities of the three individuals who attacked all three members of The Hart Dynasty on tonight's episode of Monday Night RAW are Florida Championship Wrestling stars Jimmy Uso (whose real name is Jonathan Fatu), Jules Uso (whose real name is Joshua Fatu), and Tamina (whose real name is Sarona Reiher, the daughter of WWE Hall of Famer Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka).
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: The Identity of the Team who Attacked The Hart Dynasty Revealed   The Identity of the Team who Attacked The Hart Dynasty Revealed Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:47 am

I wasn't expecting them to get the call-up that quickly but I find it cool. It's gonna be refreshing to see 2 young tag teams battling over the Unified Tag Team Titles.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: The Identity of the Team who Attacked The Hart Dynasty Revealed   The Identity of the Team who Attacked The Hart Dynasty Revealed Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:09 am

Yes and hopefully this means Natalya will be wrestling soon.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: The Identity of the Team who Attacked The Hart Dynasty Revealed   The Identity of the Team who Attacked The Hart Dynasty Revealed Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:12 am

Definitely. I don't know how good is Jimmy Snuka's daughter but it's gonna fun to see her in action against someone as good as Natalya.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: The Identity of the Team who Attacked The Hart Dynasty Revealed   The Identity of the Team who Attacked The Hart Dynasty Revealed Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:14 am

I have been wanting to see Natalya wrestle for a few years now. I know she has had a few matches on TV, but I think she should have been the first ever Diva's Champion, not McCool. It would be awesome to see the Hart Dynasty hold Tag Team and Woman's Championships.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Identity of the Team who Attacked The Hart Dynasty Revealed   The Identity of the Team who Attacked The Hart Dynasty Revealed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Identity of the Team who Attacked The Hart Dynasty Revealed
Page 1 of 1