chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cena Powns All identity revealed (seriously)

Go down 
+6
Ex-Mattitude Follower
StuffOfLegends
Straight-Edge Zach
steffiebaby140
babaganoosh
Cena Powns All
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Cena Powns All
Wrestling Fan
Wrestling Fan

Male Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Cena Powns All identity revealed (seriously) Empty
PostSubject: Cena Powns All identity revealed (seriously)   Cena Powns All identity revealed (seriously) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 11:22 pm

Firstly, this account was purely made for fun and to have fun posting and not to piss anyone off. So if somebody actually seriously got mad at me, then sorry for that.

You can check my sig to see who I really am. And I've got a lot of questions I just want to get some of your reactions on.

1) Were my sigs not awesome? I thought it was pretty cool putting myself in the dark and then saying you can't see me.

2) As many know, I'm not fond about Cena. But how did I do arguing on his side?

3) Anybody REALLY shocked about it being me, or is it just kind of a "o ok it was him" kind of reaction?

4) Any other reactions are always welcome, good or bad.

Some random notes from this account.

-I won't be using this one anymore, nor will I be pulling off this exact stunt again. Maybe something weird and stupid in the future, but nothing for the foreseeable future.

-WPK, remember when you said it was hard to defend someone you loved? I said it was easy, and just wanted to bring it up just to think about. The first person in Team Anti-Cena is the person to defend him.

-I though someone would pick up on me since I was always online when he was. Also, I was the only member I actually took a shot at in my post.
Quote :
Chris Benoit, sure a great technical wrestler, way better than Cena will ever be, but you know what, he just isn’t championship material. You have a guy who is weaker on the mic than a joke by babaganoosh.

-I giggled a lot when using this account Very Happy Once again, hope I didn't annoy or piss people off much.

And finally, I hope people had some fun posting and reading the arguments in the feud thread. I had to spam like 6-10 posts to get someone to call me out to get the feud. I didn't want to call anyone out because once I revealed who I was they would wonder why I chose to pick on them. So thanks Cal for doing it.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Cena Powns All identity revealed (seriously)   Cena Powns All identity revealed (seriously) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 11:28 pm

Ehh, I logged out of that account, but just want to make another note.

I went under the name Sir Innocence prior to changing to this gimmick. I did a Jesus obsession thing, but I saw MF was getting a little too involved and pissed off at it so I had to delete all those threads and posts. Just in case others were wondering.

And don't forget, leave all thoughts in here!
Back to top Go down
steffiebaby140
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
steffiebaby140

Female Number of posts : 739
Registration date : 2007-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Cena Powns All identity revealed (seriously)   Cena Powns All identity revealed (seriously) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 11:36 pm

1) I thought the sig was cool...but it was Cena, so I didn't really care that much.

2) Not bad, loads better than most of the marks around here anyway.

3) Well you definately weren't on my short list for who it was. So yeah, pretty surprised.

4) Yeah one more reaction....Sir Innocence, you bastard! lol. I was honestly ready to kick your ass.
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Zach
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
Straight-Edge Zach

Other / Decline to state Number of posts : 3564
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Cena Powns All identity revealed (seriously)   Cena Powns All identity revealed (seriously) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 12:58 am

1) They sucked and you know it!

2) You suck more than Cena!

3) No I am not shocked cause you are the biggest Cena fan on this site!

4) Hart Foundation rules!

There you go Baba I posted in your thred. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

Male Number of posts : 2941
Registration date : 2007-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Cena Powns All identity revealed (seriously)   Cena Powns All identity revealed (seriously) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 6:25 am

Damn that is what I thought. I kept suggesting babaganoosh do an IP check and since you didn't I knew it had to be you. I mean it was either you are me. lol I was really leaning towards me...Anyway good job man didn't piss me off I was too lazy to read the fued.

And MTM remember when you said he found the mini pretty fast well of course he did he made it. lol

Last edited by StuffOfLegends on Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Cena Powns All identity revealed (seriously)   Cena Powns All identity revealed (seriously) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 8:05 am

In the back of mind, I had a feeling it could be a staff member but well done, you tricked us all and made some damn good posts in the process.

That Sir Innocence guy was you? He was so annoying lol.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

PostSubject: Re: Cena Powns All identity revealed (seriously)   Cena Powns All identity revealed (seriously) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 9:55 am

StuffOfLegends wrote:
Damn that is what I thought. I kept suggesting babaganoosh do an IP check and since you didn't I knew it had to be you. I mean it was either you are me. lol I was really leaning towards me...Anyway good job man didn't piss me off I was too lazy to read the fued.
Yeah I saw you say it in the cbox once, but nobody ever approached me to do it, so I didn't bother doing it Razz Maybe if someone actually PMed me to do it Very Happy

Mattitude Follower wrote:

That Sir Innocence guy was you? He was so annoying lol.
Yeah, he rubbed people the wrong way and wasn't really going anywhere, so just stopped with that one.
Back to top Go down
ladymahogany
The Legend
The Legend
ladymahogany

Female Number of posts : 1519
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Cena Powns All identity revealed (seriously)   Cena Powns All identity revealed (seriously) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 10:19 am

1) Loved the sigs. Razz

2) You argued very well. Amusingly well.

3) Nope because you told me who you were earlier in the week.

4) I could tell Sir Innocence was you from IP check and I thought it was hilarious how mad people were getting.
Back to top Go down
TheWalkingDead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
TheWalkingDead

Male Number of posts : 3268
Registration date : 2007-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Cena Powns All identity revealed (seriously)   Cena Powns All identity revealed (seriously) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 12:01 pm

1) Sigs were great. Razz

2) I thought you did great on argueing for a person you don't even like.

3) I never thought it was you,just thought it was some random mark.

4) Sir Innocence gimmick was annoying.
Back to top Go down
SOL2
Wrestling Fan
Wrestling Fan
SOL2

Male Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Cena Powns All identity revealed (seriously)   Cena Powns All identity revealed (seriously) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 1:12 pm

I still say having side accounts is stupid... lol
Back to top Go down
Jeff 4ever
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
Jeff 4ever

Male Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Cena Powns All identity revealed (seriously)   Cena Powns All identity revealed (seriously) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 12:32 pm

:damn: Nothing To Add
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

PostSubject: Re: Cena Powns All identity revealed (seriously)   Cena Powns All identity revealed (seriously) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 1:46 pm

What was the point in that? There wasn't one. It was spam.
Back to top Go down
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

Male Number of posts : 2941
Registration date : 2007-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Cena Powns All identity revealed (seriously)   Cena Powns All identity revealed (seriously) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 7:38 pm

Mattitude Follower wrote:
What was the point in that? There wasn't one. It was spam.

He did it for the lulz
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

PostSubject: Re: Cena Powns All identity revealed (seriously)   Cena Powns All identity revealed (seriously) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 7:42 pm

Jeff 4ever wrote:
:damn: Nothing To Add

That was for the lulz eh? Well it failed miserably.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

PostSubject: Re: Cena Powns All identity revealed (seriously)   Cena Powns All identity revealed (seriously) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 7:57 pm

I so wish I remembered the password...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cena Powns All identity revealed (seriously)   Cena Powns All identity revealed (seriously) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cena Powns All identity revealed (seriously)
Page 1 of 1