chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Upcoming WWE DVD info

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Upcoming WWE DVD info Empty
PostSubject: Upcoming WWE DVD info   Upcoming WWE DVD info Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 5:48 pm

Quote :
-- WWE's upcoming DVD set on Chris Jericho will feature three discs and is scheduled for release on Tuesday, Sept. 21.

Meanwhile, the company has plans to release a new DVD set on John Cena, with it's release expected to coincide with the theatrical release of his next WWE Studios film Legendary.

I can't wait to get the Jericho DVD. I will trolling the net looking for the cover art and chapter info. I hope that they go with a 3 Disc set of matches and no bio thing. I would much rather see him wrestle and talk about the matches in between. For anyone that watched HBK's latest DVD, that format was perfect.
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

Upcoming WWE DVD info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming WWE DVD info   Upcoming WWE DVD info Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 4:57 am

John Cena really doesn't need another DVD yet so that's pretty pointless but the Chris Jericho one is well overdue. He's been one of the best all-round performers in WWE for the past ten years - I'm sure that DVD will be packed full of awesome matches and promos.
Back to top Go down

Upcoming WWE DVD info
Page 1 of 1