chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Storyline Thread

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Straight-Edge Superstar
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion

Male Number of posts : 631
Registration date : 2007-07-28

Storyline Thread Empty
PostSubject: Storyline Thread   Storyline Thread Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 1:25 am

(work in progress) Storyline-Is he speaking Vietnameese

Cast-
You (caw or any wrestler you want I will use a caw)
MVP
The Great Khali

You've finished your time at OVW now wondering what show will draft you, Smackdown decides to draft you because they think you'll be a big asset to their show, you get an e-mail from Theodore Long saying "Playa, show me your stuff and you just might hit the big time on the A show, you no what I'm talking about playa, Smackdown." So you train to get ready, then you go to Madison Square Garden to have a dark match against a superstar you don't know of yet, turns out its superstars. When Teddy tells you the bad news he says that Mr. McMahon suggested it and it's out of his power to stop you from having the shortest WWE career in history, so you say "Teddy I understand, guess I'll go to the ring
Back to top Go down

Storyline Thread
Page 1 of 1