chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Tommy Dreamer Storyline

Go down 
+6
TheWittyTwit
Manu Soldier
DJ Hipp
Sykesy
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Straight-Edge Zach
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Straight-Edge Zach
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
Straight-Edge Zach

Other / Decline to state Number of posts : 3564
Registration date : 2007-12-02

New Tommy Dreamer Storyline Empty
PostSubject: New Tommy Dreamer Storyline   New Tommy Dreamer Storyline Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 9:48 am

This week on ECW Dreamer came out and delivered an emotional promo, he spoke about his time in ECW and said that the competition had gotten better and he couldn't keep up. After that Dreamer mentioned that his WWE conract would expire on June 6th and if he didn't win the ECW title within that time he would leave ECW.

I am actually kinda shoked by this...I mean unless this is a storyline to get Dreamer over enough to be champ then this must mean that retirment isn't far away from the ECW Origional. All I gotta say is that WWE should put the title on him, at least one last time.
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: New Tommy Dreamer Storyline   New Tommy Dreamer Storyline Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 11:44 am

Well, I would have been against Tommy Dreamer being ECW Champion as he's so past his prime and not really over but seeing as Jack Swagger is leading the show, the bar has been dropped by miles making Dreamer a perfect candidate for the belt.

This kind of storyline isn't very original but it's a good one and it should be interesting to see how it develops. I'd be cool if Dreamer won the belt one last time and then put someone like Matt Sydal over by dropping it to him.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: New Tommy Dreamer Storyline   New Tommy Dreamer Storyline Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 4:48 pm

Why does this Angle suck, It has Second rate ric Flair angle all over it. Youll probably find he will win the title on the 6th of June LOL

Dreamer is a major bore at the position he is at. Maybe if he jumped over to TNA where they cross the Line (*FACEPALM*) he would be more credible but in ECW he is just used as an ordinary wrestler who might have a match once a month.

He probably wont win the title and this is just a way for him to retire but either way its a lame angle and now we need to hear about it for 6 F'N months.
Back to top Go down
DJ Hipp
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
DJ Hipp

Male Number of posts : 864
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: New Tommy Dreamer Storyline   New Tommy Dreamer Storyline Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 4:52 pm

Dreamer as champ is alot better than swagger, so im all for it.
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: New Tommy Dreamer Storyline   New Tommy Dreamer Storyline Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 4:55 pm

He'll win the ECW Title at One Night Stand and then get demolished by Mark Henry in five seconds for belt on the post-PPV episode of ECW lol.
Back to top Go down
Manu Soldier
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Manu Soldier

Male Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: New Tommy Dreamer Storyline   New Tommy Dreamer Storyline Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 11:33 am

well the ECW original should be champ but then he knows what he is doin and it could be time up for 1 of the extremist on extreme
Back to top Go down
http://combatartswrestling.forumotions.net/forum.htm
TheWittyTwit
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion

Male Number of posts : 632
Registration date : 2007-10-01

PostSubject: Re: New Tommy Dreamer Storyline   New Tommy Dreamer Storyline Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 6:57 pm

I don't know what to think about this one. Sadly, I think MF might be right. Dreamer just doesn't have a place in WWE. He's around because people who are stuck in the days of ECW love him, and those days are sadly long-gone.
Back to top Go down
CMHL_Is_Legend
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
CMHL_Is_Legend

Male Number of posts : 1548
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: New Tommy Dreamer Storyline   New Tommy Dreamer Storyline Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 1:26 pm

This is just to set up for his retirement
Back to top Go down
Manu Soldier
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Manu Soldier

PostSubject: Re: New Tommy Dreamer Storyline   New Tommy Dreamer Storyline Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 1:31 pm

yh probally
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Ashley

Female Number of posts : 2536
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: New Tommy Dreamer Storyline   New Tommy Dreamer Storyline Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 1:38 pm

He still has a contract?!?! Anyway...he will probably get it as like One Night Stand and lose it in his Retirement Match to one of the bigger stars of ECW.
Back to top Go down
Manu Soldier
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Manu Soldier

PostSubject: Re: New Tommy Dreamer Storyline   New Tommy Dreamer Storyline Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 1:40 pm

yh probally thats true too
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: New Tommy Dreamer Storyline   New Tommy Dreamer Storyline Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 7:08 pm

CMHL_Is_Legend wrote:
This is just to set up for his retirement

Thanks Sherlock
Back to top Go down
Rorschach
Amateur Wrestler
Amateur Wrestler
Rorschach

Male Number of posts : 91

PostSubject: Re: New Tommy Dreamer Storyline   New Tommy Dreamer Storyline Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 9:54 am

Ashley Rosalina wrote:
He still has a contract?!?!
He has friends in high places backstage.
AKA Shane McMahon.

Plus he does some road agent work as well I think.

Quote :
He'll win the ECW Title at One Night Stand and then get demolished by Mark Henry in five seconds for belt on the post-PPV episode of ECW lol.
That's what i'm guessing will happen as well, that, or he wins the ECW Belt and leaves anyway for a full-time staff posistion. The dude has been active for years now, and the only one to be with the Original ECW from the very start to the very end, and so far, has been with the New ECW from the start as well, he has had a very long career considering what he used to do in ECW.
Back to top Go down
http://dropkick3.co.nr
Manu Soldier
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Manu Soldier

PostSubject: Re: New Tommy Dreamer Storyline   New Tommy Dreamer Storyline Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 11:52 am

yh but we will see what happens
Back to top Go down
wwegilmoregirl
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler
wwegilmoregirl

Female Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2007-12-01

PostSubject: Re: New Tommy Dreamer Storyline   New Tommy Dreamer Storyline Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 4:38 pm

i want them to give Tommy the title one last time before he retires. He'll be a lot better champion than swagger. now swagger does have some talent but i dont think he should be champion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Tommy Dreamer Storyline   New Tommy Dreamer Storyline Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Tommy Dreamer Storyline
Page 1 of 1