chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tommy Dreamer to be the GM of ECW?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2467
Registration date : 2008-04-09

Tommy Dreamer to be the GM of ECW? Empty
PostSubject: Tommy Dreamer to be the GM of ECW?   Tommy Dreamer to be the GM of ECW? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 3:09 pm

Hey guys, now as you know:

@ Extreme Rules, Tommy Dreamer won the ECW World Heavyweight Championship and it was his 1st in 9 years and his 1st in the WWE and 3 weeks later, he won a Championship Scramble Match to retain the belt, but 4 weeks later, Christian recaptured the Gold for a 2nd time and this past Tuesday, Christian def. Dreamer in an Extreme Rules Rematch

and now, Tommy has signed a new contract, but there were reports that Vince offered Tommy a New Contract to keep him from going to the Indies, Japan, NWA and to TNA, etc.

But there was also reports that Tommy Dreamer might become the NEW General Manager of ECW mainly b/c Vince McMahon and WWE Management was not too pleased with Tiffany's Performance as the GM of ECW

and so, I would like to know:

What are your thoughts on the rumor about Tommy Dreamer becoming the NEW GM of ECW and also, is Tommy Dreamer renewing his contract with the WWE another way to keep Dreamer from going to other companies or is this another way of Vince McMahon punishing him?

That's the Question!

Please share your thoughts on all of this.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Tommy Dreamer to be the GM of ECW? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tommy Dreamer to be the GM of ECW?   Tommy Dreamer to be the GM of ECW? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 4:14 pm

I don't think it has anything to do with Vince keeping him from TNA. TNA's roster is a who's who of former WWE/WCW guys anyway. I think that Tommy Dreamer is happy with where he is in his wrestling career and that he was truely happy to be the ECW Champion. As far as Dreamer being the ECW GM, that would be fine with me.
Back to top Go down

Tommy Dreamer to be the GM of ECW?
Page 1 of 1