chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tommy Dreamer leaving WWE, going to TNA

Go down 
+2
Y2J X
Concrete Jesus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Tommy Dreamer leaving WWE, going to TNA Empty
PostSubject: Tommy Dreamer leaving WWE, going to TNA   Tommy Dreamer leaving WWE, going to TNA Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 3:13 pm

Quote :
As reported earlier, Tommy Dreamer, who re-signed with World Wrestling Entertainment this past summer, handed in his notice to company officials over the weekend. Regarding his future prospects in the wrestling industry, according to www.f4wonline.com, the former ECW champion "will almost certainly be heading to TNA."

It would be cool to see TNA bring back an original ECW fued like Dreamer vs. Raven.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Dreamer leaving WWE, going to TNA   Tommy Dreamer leaving WWE, going to TNA Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 3:33 pm

Who's Dommy Dreamer? Anyways, it doesn't surpise me Dreamer is leaving, I mean I figure the, "ECW" was the only thing that kept him there after awhile and since WWE is getting rid of WWECW, I expected Dreamer might leave. As for him in TNA, I could really care less.
Back to top Go down
TheWittyTwit
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion

Male Number of posts : 632
Registration date : 2007-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Dreamer leaving WWE, going to TNA   Tommy Dreamer leaving WWE, going to TNA Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 3:50 pm

I am surprised this did not happen sooner... Maybe the pay was good? At any rate, he can go to TNA and have hardcore matches again, and WWE can stop calling him fat. Congratulations, Tommy, and best on your future endeavors.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Dreamer leaving WWE, going to TNA   Tommy Dreamer leaving WWE, going to TNA Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 5:50 pm

He stayed around this summer to get a ECW title run. With that being said, TNA will be a nice place for him. I don't think he will get a World title run there either, but it would be fun to see them bring in some more orginal ECW guys that Dreamer wrestled before.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Tambourine Man
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder

Male Number of posts : 496
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Dreamer leaving WWE, going to TNA   Tommy Dreamer leaving WWE, going to TNA Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 6:59 pm

I have all the respect in the world for Tommy...but it's 2009 already. No matter where he goes there's a stigma of being both too old and being treated like a loser for years in the WWE. What's he going to do in TNA, honestly?
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Dreamer leaving WWE, going to TNA   Tommy Dreamer leaving WWE, going to TNA Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 7:01 pm

Mr. Tambourine Man wrote:
I have all the respect in the world for Tommy...but it's 2009 already. No matter where he goes there's a stigma of being both too old and being treated like a loser for years in the WWE. What's he going to do in TNA, honestly?

I think he will get a small push to start with and end up in a role like Foley has. He may want one last hardcore run and he was not going to get that in the WWE. Even if he doesn't have a major on screen role, he do a lot to help as a road agent. He has done that kind of thing for the WWE, for years now.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Dreamer leaving WWE, going to TNA   Tommy Dreamer leaving WWE, going to TNA Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 2:01 am

I agree on the road agent part. And I think that's why they'll be most interested in signing Dreamer. Dreamer can do wonders with that TNA young roster and I'm sure they'll all crave everything Dreamer teaches them.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Dreamer leaving WWE, going to TNA   Tommy Dreamer leaving WWE, going to TNA Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 1:38 am

EdgeHead wrote:
I agree on the road agent part. And I think that's why they'll be most interested in signing Dreamer. Dreamer can do wonders with that TNA young roster and I'm sure they'll all crave everything Dreamer teaches them.

Dreamer is not just a hardcore guy, he also knows a lot about the wrestling business. Not only did he do that kind of work for the WWE, he had many jobs in the old ECW. He would be great to have around, especially for the young guys.
Back to top Go down
Tiff
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Tiff

Female Number of posts : 1929
Registration date : 2007-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Dreamer leaving WWE, going to TNA   Tommy Dreamer leaving WWE, going to TNA Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 9:20 am

This doesn't really surprise me, WWE haven't really used the guy much as of late, so I honestly don't blame him. I'm not sure whether he'll do any better in TNA, as he isn't exactly young anymore, but I wish him all the best anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Dreamer leaving WWE, going to TNA   Tommy Dreamer leaving WWE, going to TNA Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tommy Dreamer leaving WWE, going to TNA
Page 1 of 1