chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tommy Dreamer's New Look, The Beautiful People Plans

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Tommy Dreamer's New Look, The Beautiful People Plans  Empty
PostSubject: Tommy Dreamer's New Look, The Beautiful People Plans    Tommy Dreamer's New Look, The Beautiful People Plans  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:45 pm

- Current plans have Velvet Sky turning on Madison Rayne at Victory Road. Madison is set to defend her Knockouts Title against Angelina Love at the pay-per-view. There's talk that Velvet will team back up with Angelina for The Beautiful People. No word yet what will happen to Lacey Von Erich.

- At the TNA iMPACT tapings two weeks ago, Tommy Dreamer was showing off a potential new look backstage. Dreamer was wearing a singlet top, shorts and kick pads that gave him an MMA-style look. The potential new look for Dreamer received mixed reviews from those backstage.

Partial source: Prowrestling.net
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Dreamer's New Look, The Beautiful People Plans    Tommy Dreamer's New Look, The Beautiful People Plans  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 12:42 pm

Dreamer's new look, ugh. TNA finds a way to screw up everything they do. I am sure they would find a way to screw up getting Paul E too and by the way, I watch MMA all the time and I don't see many guys wearing a singlet or knee pads for that matter. The standard uniform for an MMA fighter is the 4 oz baby gloves and some kind of trunks.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Dreamer's New Look, The Beautiful People Plans    Tommy Dreamer's New Look, The Beautiful People Plans  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 9:58 pm

The way I read the news, I don't think TNA is trying to impose that look to Tommy Dreamer but rather Dreamer was suggesting he'd adopt this look. Call me old school but Tommy Dreamer isn't the same without the promotion's shirt and the baggy pants.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Dreamer's New Look, The Beautiful People Plans    Tommy Dreamer's New Look, The Beautiful People Plans  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 10:22 pm

I agree totally. Trying to stick him with another gimmick at this point would be dumb. People want to see The Inovater of Violence again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Dreamer's New Look, The Beautiful People Plans    Tommy Dreamer's New Look, The Beautiful People Plans  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tommy Dreamer's New Look, The Beautiful People Plans
Page 1 of 1