chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Austin Comments After RAW, Speculation on R-Truth

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Austin Comments After RAW, Speculation on R-Truth  Empty
PostSubject: Austin Comments After RAW, Speculation on R-Truth    Austin Comments After RAW, Speculation on R-Truth  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 9:48 pm

- It's being speculated that the reason WWE did the injury storyline on R-Truth last night is because of his legit groin injury he suffered a few weeks back. It's possible Truth wasn't going to be ready for Money in the Bank so they pulled him from the match. No word yet on who Truth's replacement will be.

- As mentioned before, WWE teased Steve Austin as being the anonymous General Manager on last night's RAW. Austin sometimes Tweets during RAW but didn't last night. However, he wrote the following after the show: "busy all day folks...working on a project to be shot in Vancouver in a few weeks....more details later...gonna hit the hay..good night."

Fans bombarded Austin's account with comments and about him being the General Manager and the teasers on RAW. Austin replied: "I missed it but it sounds like It was an interesting RAW."
As noted before, sources indicate that WWE does not have Austin planned as the General Manager.

Partial source: F4Wonline.com
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Austin Comments After RAW, Speculation on R-Truth    Austin Comments After RAW, Speculation on R-Truth  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 9:57 pm

Feel bad for Truth, I wonder who they'll get to replace him? The only person who comes to mind for me is Zack Ryder but I believe that's unlikely. Seeing as I haven't watched Raw in about a month or two, I don't really have any legitimate predictions.

I'm still going with the General Manager of Raw being The Rock...
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Austin Comments After RAW, Speculation on R-Truth    Austin Comments After RAW, Speculation on R-Truth  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:00 pm

I'm also going with The Rock, although I'm really afraid we'll get Abraham Washington or something. That'd be a HUGE disaster if that were the case.

As to R-Truth's replacement, honestly, I don't know myself. The only name coming to mind for me is also Zack Ryder although they could also have Santino Marella, Vladimir Kozlov or William Regal getting in, pending a Triple Threat Qualifying Match this Monday on RAW.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Austin Comments After RAW, Speculation on R-Truth    Austin Comments After RAW, Speculation on R-Truth  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:31 pm

One of the rumors going around is Washington might get the gig, but I am holding onto hope that it is The Rock. I do think Washington will get the job eventaully. He was one of the names in the running before Bret got the job. The Rock himself said he and the WWE were working on something for this summer. Well, it is summer, so I hope it is Rock.

I watch Raw every week and I don't know who will get Truth's spot. If it is Santino, I will puke.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Austin Comments After RAW, Speculation on R-Truth    Austin Comments After RAW, Speculation on R-Truth  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Austin Comments After RAW, Speculation on R-Truth
Page 1 of 1