chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WWE To Reunite John Morrison and Melina on Television?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

WWE To Reunite John Morrison and Melina on Television? Empty
PostSubject: WWE To Reunite John Morrison and Melina on Television?   WWE To Reunite John Morrison and Melina on Television? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 12:41 pm

Quote :

Posted by: Wrestling-Radio.com

Word from sources within WWE is that the company may be pairing John Morrison and Melina back up on Monday Night RAW once Melina is able to return from her injury. If the idea goes through, this would allow the two to begin a feud with Ted DiBiase and Maryse.

I think this is a cool idea.
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: WWE To Reunite John Morrison and Melina on Television?   WWE To Reunite John Morrison and Melina on Television? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 1:39 pm

^^ Agreed. I always thought JoMo and Melina were a natural fit - especially as heels.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: WWE To Reunite John Morrison and Melina on Television?   WWE To Reunite John Morrison and Melina on Television? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 2:57 pm

I loved MNM. Not only were they a very good tag team, but their mic work was awesome too. I watched them in OVW, for a couple of years, up close and personal. I loved seeing Melina do her "stripper move" entrance in person. I sat not 10 feet away from Melina as she did the splits and crawled into the ring many, many times. I was also insulted by Morrison (Nitro) after a OVW show and it was hilarious to me. I loved everything about MNM back then. I loved how arrogant they were, I thought it was awesome that way they wore the Tag titles (phalice like). They were a great team and a great show.
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: WWE To Reunite John Morrison and Melina on Television?   WWE To Reunite John Morrison and Melina on Television? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 3:02 pm

^^ Indeed. JoMo as a face is alright but as a heel he excells as MNM proved. His character is far too much of a pretty boy in flasy clothes to be a fan favourite. Look at the guy - he HAS to be heel. He's like the 90s HBK. The fans only started going karazy for Shawn cos he'd entertained them so damn much.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: WWE To Reunite John Morrison and Melina on Television?   WWE To Reunite John Morrison and Melina on Television? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 4:53 pm

I agree that his best stuff has been heel. He was great with MNM, and ECW, and then in a tag team with Miz. I don't think he totally sucks as a face, but I prefer him as a heel.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: WWE To Reunite John Morrison and Melina on Television?   WWE To Reunite John Morrison and Melina on Television? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 10:38 pm

It's gonna be interesting to see their dynamics as a face duo as opposed to being a heel duo like they were before. I think this could be a pretty good feud, especially if it somehow ends up being for the United States Championship down the line.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE To Reunite John Morrison and Melina on Television?   WWE To Reunite John Morrison and Melina on Television? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWE To Reunite John Morrison and Melina on Television?
Page 1 of 1