chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

John Morrison To Reign As ECW Champ When He Returns?

Go down 
+6
SimsZilla
steffiebaby140
StuffOfLegends
Joshua.2009
nutterzx
TheWalkingDead
10 posters
AuthorMessage
TheWalkingDead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
TheWalkingDead

Male Number of posts : 3268
Registration date : 2007-06-18

John Morrison To Reign As ECW Champ When He Returns? Empty
PostSubject: John Morrison To Reign As ECW Champ When He Returns?   John Morrison To Reign As ECW Champ When He Returns? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 12:24 pm

John Morrison will return to WWE television on the ECW brand next week. The biggest question surrounding his return will be whether or not he will get the ECW Championship back from CM Punk. Before his suspension, original plans called for Morrison to have a long-term title reign, however, Punk was given the title when there was no other option. Paul Heyman had suggested that the company put the strap on CM Punk before last year’s December to Dismember pay-per-view; however, Vince McMahon referred to Punk as a “string bean” and said that no one would believe it.
Back to top Go down
nutterzx
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
nutterzx

Female Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: John Morrison To Reign As ECW Champ When He Returns?   John Morrison To Reign As ECW Champ When He Returns? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 1:14 pm

They should give C M Punk a longer title regin!! John morrison isnt exactly big either!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Joshua.2009
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Joshua.2009

Male Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2007-08-23

PostSubject: Re: John Morrison To Reign As ECW Champ When He Returns?   John Morrison To Reign As ECW Champ When He Returns? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 2:09 pm

Moorison should not just get it back...he fucked up and was out for 30 days.Who wants to see a guy thats known to use drugs be the Champion?
Back to top Go down
Http://WWW.WWE.COM
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

Male Number of posts : 2941
Registration date : 2007-08-18

PostSubject: Re: John Morrison To Reign As ECW Champ When He Returns?   John Morrison To Reign As ECW Champ When He Returns? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 2:27 pm

Joshua.2009 wrote:
Moorison should not just get it back...he fucked up and was out for 30 days.Who wants to see a guy thats known to use drugs be the Champion?
Many people want someone known to use drugs to be the champion do you not remember Orton was on that list?
Back to top Go down
steffiebaby140
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
steffiebaby140

Female Number of posts : 739
Registration date : 2007-08-14

PostSubject: Re: John Morrison To Reign As ECW Champ When He Returns?   John Morrison To Reign As ECW Champ When He Returns? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 2:58 pm

I hope they let Punk keep it for a while. I think they'll eventually give it back to Morrison, and that's fine (he made a good champion). But I want to see a good long feud between him and punk first...lol.
Back to top Go down
SimsZilla
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: John Morrison To Reign As ECW Champ When He Returns?   John Morrison To Reign As ECW Champ When He Returns? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 4:01 pm

elijah burke needs to be champ
Back to top Go down
2g_
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
2g_

Male Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2007-09-03

PostSubject: Re: John Morrison To Reign As ECW Champ When He Returns?   John Morrison To Reign As ECW Champ When He Returns? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 6:43 pm

I HIGHLY doubt they will give it back to Morrison, for one, he doesn't deserve it, and two i don't think it would be that great of a messege to send to WWE fans if they give the title back to a guy who just got suspended for 30 days for using an illegal drug..
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
Andy Ace 5150
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler
Andy Ace 5150

Male Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2007-09-14

PostSubject: Re: John Morrison To Reign As ECW Champ When He Returns?   John Morrison To Reign As ECW Champ When He Returns? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 6:46 pm

great to see him back on ECW. but i think punk should hold it for 2 or 3 more months before morrison wins it. and they should have another extreme elimination chamber like december to dismember. but not suck as much.
Back to top Go down
Joshua.2009
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Joshua.2009

Male Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2007-08-23

PostSubject: Re: John Morrison To Reign As ECW Champ When He Returns?   John Morrison To Reign As ECW Champ When He Returns? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 7:44 pm

2g_ wrote:
I HIGHLY doubt they will give it back to Morrison, for one, he doesn't deserve it, and two i don't think it would be that great of a messege to send to WWE fans if they give the title back to a guy who just got suspended for 30 days for using an illegal drug..
I agree 100%
Back to top Go down
Http://WWW.WWE.COM
jeff hardy
Wrestling Student
Wrestling Student
jeff hardy

Male Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: John Morrison To Reign As ECW Champ When He Returns?   John Morrison To Reign As ECW Champ When He Returns? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 7:49 pm

john morrison sucks he cheated so much and did drugs and CM punk is straight edge and hardcore
Back to top Go down
drgentile
Wrestling Student
Wrestling Student
drgentile

Male Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2007-08-31

PostSubject: Re: John Morrison To Reign As ECW Champ When He Returns?   John Morrison To Reign As ECW Champ When He Returns? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 9:42 pm

Yea, CM punk is a better fan attraction, but like stated earlier, he's really not that hardcore looking. If he was bigger and beafier then it would make more sense. Some time Big Daddy V is gona have to come after it and what would make more sense to you? I say John Morrison should win it back LATER then have him lose to someone awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: John Morrison To Reign As ECW Champ When He Returns?   John Morrison To Reign As ECW Champ When He Returns? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

John Morrison To Reign As ECW Champ When He Returns?
Page 1 of 1