chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TNA iMPACT Rating, Sabu Confirmed for Hardcore Justice

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

TNA iMPACT Rating, Sabu Confirmed for Hardcore Justice Empty
PostSubject: TNA iMPACT Rating, Sabu Confirmed for Hardcore Justice   TNA iMPACT Rating, Sabu Confirmed for Hardcore Justice Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 11:48 pm

- Last Thursday's TNA iMPACT on Spike TV did better than previous shows have done. The show did a 1.22 cable rating with 1.6 million viewers, up from last week's 1.06 rating.

- Dixie Carter revealed on Twitter that Sabu will be working the Hardcore Justice pay-per-view. She wrote on Twitter: "Just spoke to Dreamer. SABU is confirmed for HardCORE Justice this Sunday."
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: TNA iMPACT Rating, Sabu Confirmed for Hardcore Justice   TNA iMPACT Rating, Sabu Confirmed for Hardcore Justice Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 11:59 pm

I knew Sabu would be there. I mean, what the hell else is he going to do?
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: TNA iMPACT Rating, Sabu Confirmed for Hardcore Justice   TNA iMPACT Rating, Sabu Confirmed for Hardcore Justice Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 3:11 am

Sabu is probably the only person they got that I really want to see. They already had Van Dam, so I don't count him. Lynn vs. RVD should be really good and Sabu is always, for me, been entertaining. Everything else about the PPV screams failure to me, but at least there are two things that interest me.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: TNA iMPACT Rating, Sabu Confirmed for Hardcore Justice   TNA iMPACT Rating, Sabu Confirmed for Hardcore Justice Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:01 pm

If they book Sabu vs The Sandman, this one's gonna end up being a total clusterfuck. I still have in mind that November To Remember 1997 match they had and it was filled with botched spots.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TNA iMPACT Rating, Sabu Confirmed for Hardcore Justice   TNA iMPACT Rating, Sabu Confirmed for Hardcore Justice Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TNA iMPACT Rating, Sabu Confirmed for Hardcore Justice
Page 1 of 1