chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Plans for NXT Season 3, Update on Black/WWE, More

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Plans for NXT Season 3, Update on Black/WWE, More Empty
PostSubject: Plans for NXT Season 3, Update on Black/WWE, More   Plans for NXT Season 3, Update on Black/WWE, More Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 10:51 pm

- There was some speculation after RAW Monday night that Tamina had left The Usos since she seemed to start an angle with Santino Marella. A fan in attendance says that Tamina was with Jimmy and Jey as they took on Yoshi Tatsu and Goldust at the Superstars tapings.

- As noted before, ROH World Champion Tyler Black has reportedly agreed to a WWE developmental deal. The belief is that he will go to Tampa and then the next season of NXT, since they're looking for fresh talents for the show.

- Speaking of NXT, the current plan is to have season three feature four male wrestlers and four women wrestlers from developmental. WWE is adding Divas to the mix because they're running low on fresh stars from FCW. There's still no word yet on where season three of the show will air once SmackDown comes to SyFy.

Partial source: F4Wonline.com
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Plans for NXT Season 3, Update on Black/WWE, More   Plans for NXT Season 3, Update on Black/WWE, More Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 2:28 am

The whole thing between Tamina and Santino on Raw was awful. Besides Maryse, that whole segment sucked. I really hope that it doesn't continue.

If Black goes on NXT, and they start jobbing, I'm going to riot. I've never seen Black wrestle, I assume he's great, but I never was behind the constant jobbing of the indy stars. I didn't like it with Danielson, although I can understand it, and I hate with Kaval, and I don't understand why.

The idea is pretty damn good. Sure, most of the divas in WWE currently can't wrestle, so I don't have high hopes for these divas. I've heard good things about one developmental diva though. Normally, at least four of the rookies are awful or bland and generic (nothing great), so at least this time, I'll enjoy looking at them.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Plans for NXT Season 3, Update on Black/WWE, More   Plans for NXT Season 3, Update on Black/WWE, More Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 5:31 pm

The more I think about it, the more I like the idea of 4 men and 4 wanna be Diva's for NXT 3.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plans for NXT Season 3, Update on Black/WWE, More   Plans for NXT Season 3, Update on Black/WWE, More Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plans for NXT Season 3, Update on Black/WWE, More
Page 1 of 1