chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WWE Signs New British Diva, Tyler Black/WWE Update

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

WWE Signs New British Diva, Tyler Black/WWE Update Empty
PostSubject: WWE Signs New British Diva, Tyler Black/WWE Update   WWE Signs New British Diva, Tyler Black/WWE Update Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 10:50 pm

- Former ROH World Champion Tyler Black confirmed on his Twitter account this week that his official WWE ring name is Seth Rollins.

"There it is. Let the hate begin," he wrote, referencing his listed name on his Twitter account.

His Twitter handle has been changed to WWERollins.

- World Wrestling Entertainment has signed 23-year-old U.K. women's wrestler Vicky Skeeles to a developmental contract. She has already reported to Florida Championship Wrestling.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: WWE Signs New British Diva, Tyler Black/WWE Update   WWE Signs New British Diva, Tyler Black/WWE Update Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 11:00 pm

I don't know who this guy is, but I hope he lives up to his Indy hype.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: WWE Signs New British Diva, Tyler Black/WWE Update   WWE Signs New British Diva, Tyler Black/WWE Update Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 11:24 pm

You've apparently not watched anything ROH has done in the past year. Tyler Black was pretty much the face of the company along with Austin Aries.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: WWE Signs New British Diva, Tyler Black/WWE Update   WWE Signs New British Diva, Tyler Black/WWE Update Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 12:07 am

No, I haven't and I will wait to see what he has in the WWE. I don't hope for these Indy guys to fail, but I feel that most of the big name Indy guys are overrated. Yes, there are some that turn out to be better then advertised, CM Punk, but there are some that fall short of their Indy hype.
Back to top Go down
Bastard
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Bastard

Male Number of posts : 1194
Registration date : 2009-08-07

PostSubject: Re: WWE Signs New British Diva, Tyler Black/WWE Update   WWE Signs New British Diva, Tyler Black/WWE Update Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 11:08 am

Just youtube search 'Tyler Black' there'll be some best of moments or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: WWE Signs New British Diva, Tyler Black/WWE Update   WWE Signs New British Diva, Tyler Black/WWE Update Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 6:12 pm

I know this makes me sound like an arrogant, WWE mark, but I don't care what he did outside of the WWE. I want to see him perform on the grandest stage, not on a stage in a JR Collage Gym.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: WWE Signs New British Diva, Tyler Black/WWE Update   WWE Signs New British Diva, Tyler Black/WWE Update Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 6:46 pm

I also don't care what he did outside WWE. I mean, it's not like he's going to be the same in WWE. WWE's style (in many ways) is different from indies, from what I know, so I don't really see the point, especially since I'm not that into wrestling at the moment. I'm sure Black is a great wrestler, or at least a good one, but I'm going to base how he'll do in WWE, and whether or not I'm a fan of him, based off his time in WWE.

On the note of Tyler Black, sucks to see him go from a kick ass name in Tyler Black to a rather lame Seth Rollins.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: WWE Signs New British Diva, Tyler Black/WWE Update   WWE Signs New British Diva, Tyler Black/WWE Update Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 7:29 pm

I assume he did this for the same reason Bryan didn't use his real name. They want to hold the rights to there wrestling name, so that they can keep it, if they leave the WWE.
Back to top Go down
Tiff
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Tiff

Female Number of posts : 1929
Registration date : 2007-12-19

PostSubject: Re: WWE Signs New British Diva, Tyler Black/WWE Update   WWE Signs New British Diva, Tyler Black/WWE Update Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 6:51 am

I'm looking forward to seeing this English Diva if she makes it to the big leagues, is always nice to see people from my own country doing well. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE Signs New British Diva, Tyler Black/WWE Update   WWE Signs New British Diva, Tyler Black/WWE Update Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWE Signs New British Diva, Tyler Black/WWE Update
Page 1 of 1