chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TNA signs another former WWE Diva

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

TNA signs another former WWE Diva Empty
PostSubject: TNA signs another former WWE Diva   TNA signs another former WWE Diva Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 9:56 pm

Quote :
TNA Wrestling has signed former WWE talent Katie Lea Burchill to a contract, reports PWInsider.com.

The former WWE Diva took part in a tryout match for the company in August, wrestling Madison Rayne.

She was released from WWE in April following a four year run with the organization.
Katie is another one that I don't feel got a fair shot with WWE. I saw a lot of her in OVW and I thought she had a lot more to offer WWE. Maybe now she will get a chance to actually wrestle on TV.
Back to top Go down
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

Male Number of posts : 3627
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: TNA signs another former WWE Diva   TNA signs another former WWE Diva Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 8:07 am

I see this being ODB part deux. Good female worker, just didn't have the look.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ecw.com
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: TNA signs another former WWE Diva   TNA signs another former WWE Diva Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 2:59 pm

Wait, she might not be supper hot, but she is not as ugly as ODB. ODB is a different level of ugly.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: TNA signs another former WWE Diva   TNA signs another former WWE Diva Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 11:04 pm

I don't think Katie Lea is ugly at all, personally. Yeah, I've seen better looking females but she isn't ugly by any means.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: TNA signs another former WWE Diva   TNA signs another former WWE Diva Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 11:33 pm

I don't think she is ugly either and she certianly is better looking then ODB. I was Katie up close many times, while she was on OVW and she looked hot. She didn't have that rediculious face paint and she looked great.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TNA signs another former WWE Diva   TNA signs another former WWE Diva Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TNA signs another former WWE Diva
Page 1 of 1