chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Smackdown vs. Raw 2011 trailer

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Smackdown vs. Raw 2011 trailer Empty
PostSubject: Smackdown vs. Raw 2011 trailer   Smackdown vs. Raw 2011 trailer Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 3:03 am

I haven't played video games in a few years, but this looks pretty damn coolhttp://community.smackdownvsraw.com/videos
Back to top Go down
Master Of Destruction
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Master Of Destruction

Male Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown vs. Raw 2011 trailer   Smackdown vs. Raw 2011 trailer Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 12:15 pm

This trailer really does make the game look awesome.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown vs. Raw 2011 trailer   Smackdown vs. Raw 2011 trailer Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 6:08 pm

I can't wait for this game. Initially, I was more excited about All Stars but everything I read about Smackdown vs. Raw 2011 completely changed my mind. The fact that they've added so much more depth with tables, ladders, and chairs is fantastic. I can't wait to hit a codebreaker off a ladder, or a chokeslam, or F-U, or whatever other moves. The way the tables break looks a lot more realistic now. Also, WWE universe mode seems pretty cool (it wasn't in the trailer but I'm mentioning it).

The trailer kind of bugged me though, I was wishing they'd stop switching to the moments they were recreating during the game version, would've been cool to see say, the F-U through the tables off the ladder in the game, rather than showing Cena do it in real life.
Back to top Go down
Bastard
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Bastard

Male Number of posts : 1194
Registration date : 2009-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown vs. Raw 2011 trailer   Smackdown vs. Raw 2011 trailer Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 5:23 pm

^^^ Agreed about the transition from real to game to real to game etc. it kinda annoyed me.

Disagreed on All Stars though, seems like a rental, think the over the top moves, superstar size etc. is a bit pointless.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown vs. Raw 2011 trailer   Smackdown vs. Raw 2011 trailer Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 6:44 pm

^Yeah, I can see why you'd think that, but I get sick of all the realism in wrestling games, and I like fighters (in fact, only game genre I'm usually better than my brother in), so I'm pumped for it. If it sucks, I'll just sell it, like I've sold every Smackdown Vs. Raw game except for 2007 (albeit, I sold 2010 because the game was having problems). I'll end up getting both, but Smackdown vs. Raw 2011 is turning out to be te one I'm more interested in getting.
Back to top Go down
Bastard
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Bastard

Male Number of posts : 1194
Registration date : 2009-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown vs. Raw 2011 trailer   Smackdown vs. Raw 2011 trailer Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 2:55 pm

^Yeah, I usually like fighters, but get bored of them quickly, I'll learn like one fighters combos then just get tired of it. Like Street Fighter games, I nearly always get a perfect as Vega now so there's no real challenge/standout anymore for me.

My main gripe with All Stars isn't the over-done moves, as I think that could be good for a laugh, it's more of the 'Bane-esque' (yeah, Batman reference) appearance of the Superstars that annoys me, and I'm picky about things like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown vs. Raw 2011 trailer   Smackdown vs. Raw 2011 trailer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Smackdown vs. Raw 2011 trailer
Page 1 of 1