chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vince McMahon’s View of Cody Rhodes, Who Writes WWE NXT

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Vince McMahon’s View of Cody Rhodes, Who Writes WWE NXT Empty
PostSubject: Vince McMahon’s View of Cody Rhodes, Who Writes WWE NXT   Vince McMahon’s View of Cody Rhodes, Who Writes WWE NXT Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 11:18 pm

- Cody Rhodes' lack of major push is said to be attributed to Vince McMahon's lack of faith in the second generation wrestler.

"Cody Rhodes is capable of a breakout, but Vince McMahon just can't commit to him," said a WWE source. "He thinks he overacts."

- The writing for weekly episodes of NXT is said to be a collaborative effort. While lead RAW writer Ed Koskey heads the show's creative effort, former Kevin Dunn assistant Jen Bloodsworth has great input in the show's content.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Vince McMahon’s View of Cody Rhodes, Who Writes WWE NXT   Vince McMahon’s View of Cody Rhodes, Who Writes WWE NXT Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 11:46 pm

I don't think anyone wants to take credit for writing that show. The only thing good about it is Cole and Punk making fun of how bad it is.
Back to top Go down
IAmRuffles
Wrestling Student
Wrestling Student
IAmRuffles

Male Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2010-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Vince McMahon’s View of Cody Rhodes, Who Writes WWE NXT   Vince McMahon’s View of Cody Rhodes, Who Writes WWE NXT Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 3:19 am

NXT has no storyline base. Nothing. They arnt concentrating on it, and the hype that led up to it died. They shudnt have a third one at all...
Back to top Go down
Bastard
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Bastard

Male Number of posts : 1194
Registration date : 2009-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Vince McMahon’s View of Cody Rhodes, Who Writes WWE NXT   Vince McMahon’s View of Cody Rhodes, Who Writes WWE NXT Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 12:35 pm

I enjoyed the NXT concept, it let Indy stars get some support from fans they might otherwise not have got, and means they are more likely to be given a chance in WWE instead of doing a Colt Cabana.
The idea of doing it with Divas was the stupid one, not doing a third season.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Vince McMahon’s View of Cody Rhodes, Who Writes WWE NXT   Vince McMahon’s View of Cody Rhodes, Who Writes WWE NXT Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 5:15 pm

I saw Colt Cabana with the Colt Cabana gimmick and I was not that impressed. I thought that all of the Indy hype was over blown with that guy.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Vince McMahon’s View of Cody Rhodes, Who Writes WWE NXT   Vince McMahon’s View of Cody Rhodes, Who Writes WWE NXT Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 11:10 pm

I think the mistake has been to build an NXT season around the Divas since clearly none of them are ready to make the jump to the main roster as their overall skills seem to be average, at best.

I disagree about Colt Cabana. I think NXT would've been perfect for Cabana. I'm imagining if Cabana had to be mentored by CM Punk. We could've had some gems in terms of skits and everything, plus a legitimate story between the two which could've been exploited subsequently when Cabana would've joined the main roster.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vince McMahon’s View of Cody Rhodes, Who Writes WWE NXT   Vince McMahon’s View of Cody Rhodes, Who Writes WWE NXT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vince McMahon’s View of Cody Rhodes, Who Writes WWE NXT
Page 1 of 1