chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cody Rhodes Speaks on Legacy, Going to SmackDown

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Cody Rhodes Speaks on Legacy, Going to SmackDown Empty
PostSubject: Cody Rhodes Speaks on Legacy, Going to SmackDown   Cody Rhodes Speaks on Legacy, Going to SmackDown Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 12:33 am

- Slam Wrestling conducted an interview with Cody Rhodes this weekend. Here are some of the highlights:

Cody on being a second generation star: "(Being a second-generation wrestler) can be incredibly easy or incredibly difficult. I didn't want to be my dad. I don't want to be Dusty Rhodes Jr. I want to be Cody Rhodes."

Cody on going to SmackDown: "RAW was more of a variety show. Smackdown is more of a wrestling-based show. That's my area. It gives me a chance to showcase myself. I feel I'll do really well between the ropes. I think things are going to be changing for me along with the brand change. As a fan, I like to see the talent evolve and I need to evolve. I really wasn't a character on RAW. It was 'here we have our second- and third-generation superstars.' Now, fans will have the opportunity to see who Cody Rhodes is."

Cody on Legacy: "The point was to introduce us, as The Legacy, the same as when Randy Orton and Batista were brought in with Evolution. I don't think it'd be totally bizarre if three, five or seven years down the road from now, you saw a Wrestlemania match with me and on the other side, Ted DiBiase."
Back to top Go down

Cody Rhodes Speaks on Legacy, Going to SmackDown
Page 1 of 1