chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WWE DVD Sets Planned for Next Year, WWE Business Notes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

WWE DVD Sets Planned for Next Year, WWE Business Notes Empty
PostSubject: WWE DVD Sets Planned for Next Year, WWE Business Notes   WWE DVD Sets Planned for Next Year, WWE Business Notes Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 9:50 pm

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

- WWE shipped 257,000 video units in the month of August for a total gross of $3,341,000. In comparison, the same month in 2009 saw 152,000 units shipped for $1.98 million.

- WWE's website had 13.7 million visitors in August, up from 13.4 million in August of 2009. Their shop website averaged 700 orders daily for August, up from 613 per day in the same month of 2009.

- Current DVD's WWE is planning for 2011 include the 100 Craziest Moments, Best of WCW Nitro, History of DX, History of the United States Title and a set on the Divas. Superstar DVD sets planned for next year include Randy Orton, Big Show, Goldust, Jerry Lawler and Greg "The Hammer" Valentine.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: WWE DVD Sets Planned for Next Year, WWE Business Notes   WWE DVD Sets Planned for Next Year, WWE Business Notes Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 11:12 pm

The Rise and Fall of WCW was a great DVD and I was hoping for something like Best of Nitro. That will be excellent and I will buy it.

People tend to think of King as an annoucer, but he had a great in ring career as well. that will also be a great DVD.

Cena has had 2 DVD's in like 3 years, so I am surprised that Orton doesn't already have one.

I already have a DX DVD, but I would love more and I will buy that.

History of US title will be another great one. I am not sure I will want the Big Show DVD, I am not much of a fan of his. Although I did like what he was doing a few times. I loved the Big Nasty Bastard time.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: WWE DVD Sets Planned for Next Year, WWE Business Notes   WWE DVD Sets Planned for Next Year, WWE Business Notes Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 10:42 pm

I'm getting History of US title and the Best of Nitro for sure. The Goldust set really has me intrigued.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: WWE DVD Sets Planned for Next Year, WWE Business Notes   WWE DVD Sets Planned for Next Year, WWE Business Notes Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 12:55 am

Yeah, he has a book coming out sometime in the near future. I wonder what they will do to fill the matches? A ton of stuff from the mid and late 90's I'll bet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE DVD Sets Planned for Next Year, WWE Business Notes   WWE DVD Sets Planned for Next Year, WWE Business Notes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWE DVD Sets Planned for Next Year, WWE Business Notes
Page 1 of 1