chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jericho Comments on The Rock & Working Other Projects

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Jericho Comments on The Rock & Working Other Projects Empty
PostSubject: Jericho Comments on The Rock & Working Other Projects   Jericho Comments on The Rock & Working Other Projects Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 11:19 pm

- The Sun in the UK has part-two of a Chris Jericho interview up. Here are some highlights:

Jericho on The Rock: "The Rock is a great guy, he's a great actor, he was great wrestler — one of my favourites — but I don't understand why he doesn't want to come back to the show once in a while."

Jericho on other stars like Mickie James & Maria leaving WWE because of other projects: "At the risk of sounding egotistical, I've reached a certain point where you know what Jericho brings to the table. You know the value that I have to the show, both on camera and behind the scenes in the locker room as an idea guy. So I think I can get away with a lot more. Plus I think it's always been understood about Jericho is that there is another side to me. When I walked into the WWE I had a band, there's always been stuff like that going on. If I was just some guy wet behind the ears in his first year in the business there's no way I'd be able to get away with all this stuff."
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Jericho Comments on The Rock & Working Other Projects   Jericho Comments on The Rock & Working Other Projects Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 11:25 pm

I thought that Mickie reached that level for the Woman's Div, but clearly I was wrong. There was also those reports of Mickie's backstage "issues" so that might have had a lot to do with it. Out of all of the people WWE has fired recently, I think they miss Mickie James the most. The Woman's Div was going to hell even when she was still there. After she left, Pheonix got hurt, and Melina was already out with an injury, it turned to shit. The Div is climbing back out slowly and Natalya winning the Diva's Champ would go a long way to help that.

I also don't understand why Rock can't make time. 1 day, hell, even 4 hours to do a Raw. I am sure that Vince would even send his own private jet to whatever movie set Rock is on. I don't understand it, but I hope it does happen one day.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Jericho Comments on The Rock & Working Other Projects   Jericho Comments on The Rock & Working Other Projects Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 11:53 pm

If Vince could provide his private jet to fly in Mick Foley from home, I can't see why he couldn't do it for The Rock.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jericho Comments on The Rock & Working Other Projects   Jericho Comments on The Rock & Working Other Projects Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jericho Comments on The Rock & Working Other Projects
Page 1 of 1