chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Evolution of Raw ( Raw 15th Anniversary )

Go down 
+4
Y2J X
Deadman
cenaluva
C-Makaveli
8 posters
AuthorMessage
C-Makaveli
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
C-Makaveli

Male Number of posts : 758
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Evolution of Raw ( Raw 15th Anniversary ) Empty
PostSubject: Evolution of Raw ( Raw 15th Anniversary )   Evolution of Raw ( Raw 15th Anniversary ) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 6:01 pm

There will be an Evolution Re-union at the upcoming anniversary , also Jeff Hardy will face Carlito in a ladder match.
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
cenaluva
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
cenaluva

Female Number of posts : 513
Registration date : 2007-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Evolution of Raw ( Raw 15th Anniversary )   Evolution of Raw ( Raw 15th Anniversary ) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 6:30 pm

kool.
Back to top Go down
Deadman
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler
Deadman

Male Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2007-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Evolution of Raw ( Raw 15th Anniversary )   Evolution of Raw ( Raw 15th Anniversary ) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 7:49 pm

That should be great, one of the best stables ever, they were all champions at same time. You truly have the best if you look at them....
Back to top Go down
C-Makaveli
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
C-Makaveli

PostSubject: Re: Evolution of Raw ( Raw 15th Anniversary )   Evolution of Raw ( Raw 15th Anniversary ) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 6:34 am

Apparently they are going to use it to try and promote a WM match , since Orton is the only heel they are gonna see about putting him up against either Triple H or Batista
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Evolution of Raw ( Raw 15th Anniversary )   Evolution of Raw ( Raw 15th Anniversary ) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 6:49 am

Batista=World Champion. HHH=11 times WWE champion. Randy Orton= WWE champion. Flair=16[20] times world champion who if he loses a match must retire. Building up for a wrestlemania match. Sweet.
Back to top Go down
Soul Rider
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Soul Rider

Male Number of posts : 1147
Registration date : 2007-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Evolution of Raw ( Raw 15th Anniversary )   Evolution of Raw ( Raw 15th Anniversary ) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 6:53 am

I'm pretty sure HHH will turn heel again very soon,and then he will have a feud against Jericho!Anyway,I agree it was a great stable,they have all in there:
The Powerhouse/Enforcer=Batista
The Cocky Rookie=Randy Orton
The Leader=Triple H
The Legend/one of the all time greats=Ric Flair

What more can you ask for?
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
C-Makaveli
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
C-Makaveli

PostSubject: Re: Evolution of Raw ( Raw 15th Anniversary )   Evolution of Raw ( Raw 15th Anniversary ) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 7:39 pm

Triple H is reported to be going into Wrestlemania 24 as WWE Champion......what i think will happen is the following :

Triple H will beat Jeff Hardy to become number one Contender

Triple H will then interupt the Y2J / RKO match and Cost Y2J the title

Triple H will go onto the Royal Rumble & Beat Orton for the title

Y2J will win the Royal Rumble

Orton will get his re-match at No Mercy and loose

Then Wrestlemania comes round and its Triple H vs Randy Orton vs Chris Jericho for the WWE Title , in which Jericho wins it.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Evolution of Raw ( Raw 15th Anniversary )   Evolution of Raw ( Raw 15th Anniversary ) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 12:14 am

Callumomac wrote:
Triple H is reported to be going into Wrestlemania 24 as WWE Champion......what i think will happen is the following :

Triple H will beat Jeff Hardy to become number one Contender

Triple H will then interupt the Y2J / RKO match and Cost Y2J the title

Triple H will go onto the Royal Rumble & Beat Orton for the title

Y2J will win the Royal Rumble

Orton will get his re-match at No Mercy and loose

Then Wrestlemania comes round and its Triple H vs Randy Orton vs Chris Jericho for the WWE Title , in which Jericho wins it.

You mean No Way Out. Anyway I'd love to see this happen. But that seems too short of a title reign for HHH . Um despite his short title reign at No Mercy. Plus he was absent at Wrestlemania 23. He lost at Wrestlemania 22. I assume they want him to win this year. So I'm going with Chris Jericho winning it a Backlash or Judgement Day.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Evolution of Raw ( Raw 15th Anniversary )   Evolution of Raw ( Raw 15th Anniversary ) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 12:15 am

its gonna be good evolution were the best besides 4 horsemen that is a fact
Back to top Go down
Black Dagger
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Black Dagger

Male Number of posts : 796
Registration date : 2007-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Evolution of Raw ( Raw 15th Anniversary )   Evolution of Raw ( Raw 15th Anniversary ) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 11:49 am

evolution were great im glad there back for 1 night
Back to top Go down
Steven
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
Steven

Male Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2007-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Evolution of Raw ( Raw 15th Anniversary )   Evolution of Raw ( Raw 15th Anniversary ) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 3:05 pm

I like the idea of an Evolution reunion as such, I like to think of them as a new agey Horsemen. Except Evolution are more of politicians then do anything for the business.

It still will be very interesting to see what occurs, I guess a HHH and Randy Orton brawl. Or a Triple H Batista confrontation, I don't think this will be a typical calm reunion. But if it was I am sure wrestling fans will be dissapointed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evolution of Raw ( Raw 15th Anniversary )   Evolution of Raw ( Raw 15th Anniversary ) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Evolution of Raw ( Raw 15th Anniversary )
Page 1 of 1