chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dragonball Evolution

Go down 
+3
That-Damn-Good
Inah
babaganoosh
7 posters
AuthorMessage
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Dragonball Evolution Empty
PostSubject: Dragonball Evolution   Dragonball Evolution Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 12:57 pm

It came out quite a while ago...but just out of curiosity, did anyone ever watch it?

I never thought I would watch such a piece of crap willingly, but growing up watching the anime DBZ and DBGT, I felt a responsibiltiy to download it illegally to watch. The best part of the movie was the girl that played Chi Chi.
Back to top Go down
Inah
Head Bitch In Charge
Head Bitch In Charge

Female Number of posts : 4534
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Evolution   Dragonball Evolution Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 1:19 pm

The casting put me off. Goku is asian..
Back to top Go down
That-Damn-Good
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
That-Damn-Good

Male Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Evolution   Dragonball Evolution Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 1:30 pm

Should of been released as an anime movie, sorry. Dragonball Z was basically the entire childhood off too many people. Then they fuck it up by using no name actors in a crap movie. And they didn't use the villians they should have to top it off. I was such a Dragonball Z kid, so there's a certain standard to it for me. But they still F'd up.
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Evolution   Dragonball Evolution Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:36 pm

I never liked Dragonball Z. I was a Pokemon kid. Pika! =D
Back to top Go down
TheRealFan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
TheRealFan

Female Number of posts : 3217
Location : With Corey Taylor in his closet... And not wanting to come out. <3
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Evolution   Dragonball Evolution Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:37 pm

That-Damn-Good wrote:
Should of been released as an anime movie, sorry. Dragonball Z was basically the entire childhood off too many people. Then they fuck it up by using no name actors in a crap movie. And they didn't use the villians they should have to top it off. I was such a Dragonball Z kid, so there's a certain standard to it for me. But they still F'd up.

My thoughts exactly. Vegeta wasn't even in the movie.
Back to top Go down
Affliction
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Affliction

Male Number of posts : 3093
Registration date : 2007-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Evolution   Dragonball Evolution Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 4:12 pm

This movie is a disgrace imo how could they make this? I would have seen it if it was a cartoon but not this shit. Fuck that.
Back to top Go down
That-Damn-Good
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
That-Damn-Good

Male Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Evolution   Dragonball Evolution Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 4:13 pm

^ I KNOW! What the fuck was up with that? He was on a Goku level, it just wasn't Dragonball Z without him. Hell, he was an even bigger badass than Goku. And having Piccolo as a villian was a dumb move. He was too much of a good guy in the series.

Edit: That was to Soph, my bad.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Evolution   Dragonball Evolution Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 5:20 pm

Did anybody else find it really out there that Goku randomly turned into a monkey without any explanation about his Saijen roots? It just...kinda...happened. I don't think they even showed his tail.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Evolution   Dragonball Evolution Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 5:30 am

Saw the trailers, after that I knew it was bull. I'm such a DBZ fan (still am, was watching it a few days ago) that this is such a big letdown, for the reasons mentioned above and a lot more I'm sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Evolution   Dragonball Evolution Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragonball Evolution
Page 1 of 1