chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RAW Rating, Latest on WWE Tough Enough's Return

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

RAW Rating, Latest on WWE Tough Enough's Return Empty
PostSubject: RAW Rating, Latest on WWE Tough Enough's Return   RAW Rating, Latest on WWE Tough Enough's Return Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 12:16 am

- We don't have full numbers yet but this week's episode of WWE Monday Night RAW with the fallout from Bragging Rights did a 3.1 cable rating.

In comparison, last Monday's Dallas Cowboys vs. New York Giants football game did a 13.0 rating with 18 million viewers. It was the fourth most-watched program in the history of cable TV and the most-watched so far this year.

- Sources report that WWE is planning on tweaking the format of Tough Enough before bringing it to the USA Network. The company has also talked with a respected production company that deals in reality TV, about handling the show's production.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: RAW Rating, Latest on WWE Tough Enough's Return   RAW Rating, Latest on WWE Tough Enough's Return Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 12:59 am

Tweak the format by not doing it at all. I love the WWE and I have watched some pretty dumb stuff, NXT 3, but I will not watch this show and I hope they don't take up Raw and SD TV time with this shit, like they use to.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: RAW Rating, Latest on WWE Tough Enough's Return   RAW Rating, Latest on WWE Tough Enough's Return Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 2:58 am

Meh, Tough Enough was great. I really enjoyed it especially the First Season. I have no problem if they bring it back as long as it was in like 2000 for the first series and not the Puder/Miz one.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: RAW Rating, Latest on WWE Tough Enough's Return   RAW Rating, Latest on WWE Tough Enough's Return Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 4:26 pm

The first couple of seasons was a seperate show. The year that Miz was on, that shit took up 20 mins of SD a week. I do not want to see TE on Raw or SD.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: RAW Rating, Latest on WWE Tough Enough's Return   RAW Rating, Latest on WWE Tough Enough's Return Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 5:13 pm

I might give Tough Enough a chance, but it's going to be the lowest thing on my list of things to watch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RAW Rating, Latest on WWE Tough Enough's Return   RAW Rating, Latest on WWE Tough Enough's Return Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RAW Rating, Latest on WWE Tough Enough's Return
Page 1 of 1