chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Latest On Mick Foley's Return To In-Ring Action

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

The Latest On Mick Foley's Return To In-Ring Action Empty
PostSubject: The Latest On Mick Foley's Return To In-Ring Action   The Latest On Mick Foley's Return To In-Ring Action Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 2:16 pm

Source: Prowrestling.com

The current preview for TNA’s Genesis PPV on January 9, 2009 in Charlotte, NC teases that former WWF champ Mick Foley could be returning to the ring:

"Some call him a hardcore legend, a daredevil…a risk-taker. He is Mick Foley. He crossed the line and came to TNA to challenge some of the greatest athletes and legends. Now he's ready to make history inside the six-sided ring."

PWInsider.com reports that several TNA sources believe a Foley vs. Kurt Angle match will take place, but didn’t think it would happen until Spring of 2009 at the earliest.
Back to top Go down
TheRealFan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
TheRealFan

Female Number of posts : 3217
Location : With Corey Taylor in his closet... And not wanting to come out. <3
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: The Latest On Mick Foley's Return To In-Ring Action   The Latest On Mick Foley's Return To In-Ring Action Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 12:35 am

Meh, Foley should just retire at this point. He'll do more harm than good for TNA.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: The Latest On Mick Foley's Return To In-Ring Action   The Latest On Mick Foley's Return To In-Ring Action Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 11:17 pm

That always depends on how the match could turn out and who he'd face. I don't know about a possible Angle vs Foley Hardcore Match. Angle is so fucked up he could legit get hurt.
Back to top Go down
money
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
money

Male Number of posts : 1057
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: The Latest On Mick Foley's Return To In-Ring Action   The Latest On Mick Foley's Return To In-Ring Action Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 7:22 am

I think both of them could get legit hurt!
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: The Latest On Mick Foley's Return To In-Ring Action   The Latest On Mick Foley's Return To In-Ring Action Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 10:45 pm

Yeah but I would dare to say that Mick could "recover" from such a brutal encounter, if it goes to the extreme. Kurt Angle, not so sure.
Back to top Go down
money
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
money

Male Number of posts : 1057
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: The Latest On Mick Foley's Return To In-Ring Action   The Latest On Mick Foley's Return To In-Ring Action Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 7:53 am

EdgeHead wrote:
Yeah but I would dare to say that Mick could "recover" from such a brutal encounter, if it goes to the extreme. Kurt Angle, not so sure.

Yeah I think Kurt is nearing the end of his Career.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Latest On Mick Foley's Return To In-Ring Action   The Latest On Mick Foley's Return To In-Ring Action Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Latest On Mick Foley's Return To In-Ring Action
Page 1 of 1