chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Candice's In Ring Return

Go down 
+3
ladymahogany
Tiff
money
7 posters
AuthorMessage
money
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
money

Male Number of posts : 1057
Registration date : 2008-07-10

Candice's In Ring Return Empty
PostSubject: Candice's In Ring Return   Candice's In Ring Return Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 7:29 am

WWE Diva Candice Michelle updated her official MySpace page with a new blog. In the blog she states she is now officially medically cleared to return to the ring. Speaking of Candice Michelle, you can check out photos of her at a club dancing and partying and a club with other WWE Divas in this recent WrestleZone.com photo gallery addition.

Oooh goodie! Anothe 2months of her on TV until she get injured again! Shark Boy
Back to top Go down
Tiff
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Tiff

Female Number of posts : 1929
Registration date : 2007-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Candice's In Ring Return   Candice's In Ring Return Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 7:31 am

Meh, Candice seriously annoys me anyway. She can't wrestle, so I don't see the point in her coming back at all, tbh.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
ladymahogany
The Legend
The Legend
ladymahogany

Female Number of posts : 1519
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Candice's In Ring Return   Candice's In Ring Return Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 9:19 am

I completely forgot she was still employed. She was never very talented IMO, but she does get a little credit for her effort. I don't see this return having much of an impact on the women's division though.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Candice's In Ring Return   Candice's In Ring Return Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:28 am

I remember a couple years ago she was actually improving in the ring, then got injured and the improvements seemed to stop and I think (I don't remember) she got worse in ring wise. I'm not putting my hopes up for her return.
Back to top Go down
Affliction
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Affliction

Male Number of posts : 3093
Registration date : 2007-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Candice's In Ring Return   Candice's In Ring Return Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:29 am

She was decent when she was Womens champ but as Y2J said she got injured and came back and then sucked. I really am not expecting anything good from her or even a push. I see getting released soon tbh.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Candice's In Ring Return   Candice's In Ring Return Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:54 pm

I hope she doesn't stretch too quickly or its back to the sidelines she goes.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Candice's In Ring Return   Candice's In Ring Return Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 6:43 pm

I was right not to put my hopes up high for her return (aka her not sucking in ring)...

Courtesy of WWE.com:

Candice Michelle released
Written: June 19, 2009

World Wrestling Entertainment has come to terms on the release of SmackDown Superstar Candice Michelle as of today, June 19, 2009. WWE wishes Candice the best in all future endeavors.
Back to top Go down
money
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
money

Male Number of posts : 1057
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Candice's In Ring Return   Candice's In Ring Return Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 7:34 pm

Dang.. Ah well I saw no future there anyway.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Candice's In Ring Return   Candice's In Ring Return Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 8:01 pm

I'm not too sure about laws and stuff, but are employers not allowed to fire/release injured employees? Was that why WWE held onto her until she got better just to release her?
Back to top Go down
ladymahogany
The Legend
The Legend
ladymahogany

Female Number of posts : 1519
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Candice's In Ring Return   Candice's In Ring Return Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:00 pm

Affliction called it. I thought she had been released months ago, but at any rate this news shouldn't come as a shock to anyone. I wonder if she'll be able to wrestle anywhere else or if she'll even want to?
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Candice's In Ring Return   Candice's In Ring Return Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:22 pm

Now, she can go back to shoot bondage videos.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Candice's In Ring Return   Candice's In Ring Return Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Candice's In Ring Return
Page 1 of 1