chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Breaking News: Airplane Carrying WWE Talent Nearly Crashes

Go down 
+3
Black Dagger
Straight-Edge Zach
Sykesy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

Breaking News: Airplane Carrying WWE Talent Nearly Crashes Empty
PostSubject: Breaking News: Airplane Carrying WWE Talent Nearly Crashes   Breaking News: Airplane Carrying WWE Talent Nearly Crashes Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 12:48 am

Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer is reporting that while details are still sketchy, WWE's SmackDown/ECW crew had a huge scare a few hours ago in Europe.

Apparently after last night's show in Frankfurt, Germany, the WWE superstars were on a Lufthansa flight that was going to Zurich, Switzerland (the location of tonight's show). As the aircraft was about to land, another airplane got in the way of landing. At the last minute the pilot of aircraft carrying WWE talent was able to get the airplane back in the air.

The aircraft later landed safely. The entire WWE crew was said to be very shaken up and were even described as being "white as ghosts" several hours after the scare.

source wrestlezone.com
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Zach
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
Straight-Edge Zach

Other / Decline to state Number of posts : 3564
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Airplane Carrying WWE Talent Nearly Crashes   Breaking News: Airplane Carrying WWE Talent Nearly Crashes Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 1:48 am

OMG they nearly died.
Back to top Go down
Black Dagger
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Black Dagger

Male Number of posts : 796
Registration date : 2007-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Airplane Carrying WWE Talent Nearly Crashes   Breaking News: Airplane Carrying WWE Talent Nearly Crashes Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 10:53 am

thank god there ok
i was really worried
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Airplane Carrying WWE Talent Nearly Crashes   Breaking News: Airplane Carrying WWE Talent Nearly Crashes Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 1:38 pm

Yeesh that's one of those hypothetical situations in sports where you ask yourself what happens if the team plane crashes. The whole team dies and you're left with nothing. Good thing it didn't have to happen here.
Back to top Go down
Deadman
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler
Deadman

Male Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2007-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Airplane Carrying WWE Talent Nearly Crashes   Breaking News: Airplane Carrying WWE Talent Nearly Crashes Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 7:19 pm

Thank god..That would have been devestating and on the news everywhere. WWE would be screwed..as well
Back to top Go down
rko*rules*
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler

Female Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Airplane Carrying WWE Talent Nearly Crashes   Breaking News: Airplane Carrying WWE Talent Nearly Crashes Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 9:55 pm

It would be the death of the WWE if the plane did crash. I'm glad everyone is okay!
Back to top Go down
CenaDxDiva
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler
CenaDxDiva

Female Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Airplane Carrying WWE Talent Nearly Crashes   Breaking News: Airplane Carrying WWE Talent Nearly Crashes Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 11:22 pm

OMG i just read about this. I am so glad that they are okay and i do not blame the wwe talent been shaking up hell if that was me on there i would go crazy
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Airplane Carrying WWE Talent Nearly Crashes   Breaking News: Airplane Carrying WWE Talent Nearly Crashes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breaking News: Airplane Carrying WWE Talent Nearly Crashes
Page 1 of 1