chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Own the GM's Laptop, Styles Responds to NXT Controversy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Own the GM's Laptop, Styles Responds to NXT Controversy Empty
PostSubject: Own the GM's Laptop, Styles Responds to NXT Controversy   Own the GM's Laptop, Styles Responds to NXT Controversy Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 11:12 pm

- WWE has put the RAW General Manager's broken laptop up for auction on their website. The current bid is $152.50. Here's the blurb for it:

"And I quote ... We have maybe the hottest item we have ever auctioned off. This was the original, official laptop of the anonymous General Manager of Raw, which was destroyed by an enraged Edge after losing a match to John Cena. This laptop received personal emails from the GM himself to Michael Cole live on Raw each week. Now's your chance to own this piece of equipment if the price is right. If you're crafty enough to put it back together into one piece, you may be able to unlock the secrets and reveal to the WWE Universe the mystery of the anonymous GM."

- Joey Styles wrote the following on Twitter in response to the feedback after he spoiled this week's episode of NXT: "Yes I spoiled the end of this awful episode. Tweet your complaints to me @joeystyles"
Back to top Go down
/wooo/
Amateur Wrestler
Amateur Wrestler
/wooo/

Male Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Own the GM's Laptop, Styles Responds to NXT Controversy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Own the GM's Laptop, Styles Responds to NXT Controversy   Own the GM's Laptop, Styles Responds to NXT Controversy Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 4:13 am

I hope some nerd gets it and makes it running again.

Link?
Back to top Go down

Own the GM's Laptop, Styles Responds to NXT Controversy
Page 1 of 1